The dark side of Kit Santiago

The left side is Kit, the right side is Jonah. Okay enjoy!!!

I woke up freezing cold. I went into my room and there Kit was. All I wanted him to do last night was leave, but of course he stayed. His phone started going off. I went and checked it and it was Jessabelle. In his phone, he contact name was "Jess😘😳" and I knew he still loved her. I woke him up to answer the call. She wanted to know if he wanted to go to lunch and of course he said yes. He sat up and looked at me. He hugged me. I didn't hug back. "I don't know what I've done, but for now on, I'll leave you alone, do you want me to leave you alone? I love you, but do you know why I will leave you alone, because I care about you more than I care about myself. I don't want to lose you, because I love you," he said. He held my hand. "You better get ready for your date," I said letting go of his hand. "Is this it?" He asked. "I guess so," I responded. I could see the pain on his face. He didn't say anything. He kissed me on the forehead and walked away. But that wasn't good enough for me. I wanted to feel his lips. "Kit, wait!" I yelled. He turned around. I ran up into his arms and immediately kissed him. It lasted for a couple of minutes and I started to cry. He wiped my tears. "Never cry over a guy, especially me," he said walking away. That was our last words. Of course I loved him, but he was so ashamed of me. It was time I moved on.

Kits p.o.v.

I met up with Jess at lunch after a long drive of tears. I loved her, and that was such a rough goodbye. "Hey," I already got you your coffee," she said. I laughed. I could tell she still loved me.

Jess' p.o.v.

Whenever I saw him, butterflies started flying around my stomach. I saw the way he looked at me, he still had the same feelings. "How would you feel if I stayed here for senior year and attended college here in L.A?" She asked. "Great," he replied. It wasn't enthusiastic. I reached out to grab his hand and he let me. "I've missed you a lot," I said. "Yeah, me too," he replied letting go of my hand.

Kits p.o.v.
She wanted to try to get back. I could tell. She tried holding my hand, and told me she missed me, and she slapped my butt on the way to the car. I drove her home. She started to drag me upstairs. I could tell she was home alone. She started to pull off my shirt and she pulled hers off. She kept trying to start a makeout session but I couldn't do it. "Stop!" I yelled. "I know you still love me, I can tell, you were my first love, but I don't love you anymore. I've met a girl who understands me, who is breathtaking, and who really holds my heart. I've met a girl who keeps me warm at night, and I've met a girl that I love," I replied. "I could do all those things," she said. She wasn't sad or crying. She was angry. She was pissed off at me. "I'm sorry, but I'm in love," I replied. I put my shirt back on and walked out. I started to drive for Violets house.

Violets p.o.v.
I got one of my razor blades and cut. I cut both arms. I didn't feel needed anymore by anyone. Court may have forgiven me, but I feel it's pity love. I stopped after I heard somebody telling my name. "VIOLET," Kit screamed. He came into the bathroom. "STOP IT, don't you dare kill yourself," he said. "Go give me all of your blades." I did as I was told. I went and found all of my blades and gave them to him. He flushed them down the toilet. Tears came to my eyes. They made me feel at place. He hugged me tighter than before. "How was your date?" I asked. "Vi, it wasn't a date, and I don't love her or want to be with her," he said. I believed him. I could tell by the way he looked at me. His eyes were a different color when he saw me. They went from brown to a green. I cared for the boy deeply, and he felt the same. "Kit, try to be with her," I said. "No, I love you more, please, I want to be with you." "You just told me you loved her but me more, so try it," I said. He hugged me ever so tightly. He kissed me for a bit and then walked out. I called Jonah and asked him to come over. He agreed. A few minutes later, he was at my house. "Hey, I've been missing you," he said. I wanted to try something, so I did. I kissed him on his lips. I put my arms around him, and he puts his arms on my waist. We went upstairs and continued this. We made out until he removed his shirt. I put my hand on his body. He was so strong. He removed my shirt next. Next went my shorts, his shorts, my underwear, his underwear, and then my bra. He wasn't my first time which I was glad about. He absolutely knew what he was doing. I was quite pleased and became satisfied. He continued thrusting himself inside me. All I could do was moan. Then, he hit it. He hit the G Spot. It was the loudest moan I could make. After a while, we stopped. "He pulled out and when to the other side of the bed. We were sweating like in the middle of summer. After we cooled off, we out our clothes back on. He caressed my cheek. "You did so well," he whispered. I could tell he wanted more, but I was too tired. So I just kissed his neck. He moaned and moaned until I think he didn't want anymore. We continued having our makeout session, until we both fell asleep. I woke up to the door slamming. "Baby, we are home," my mother yelled. "No no no, you have to hide," I whispered. He hopped into my bathroom. I followed him in. He started to kiss my neck which made it hard to speak. "I'm.. I'm using the b..b..bathroom," I managed to say. After I was sure she was gone, I stopped him. He smirked as big as he could. He jumped out my window taking all of his stuff and left. He texted me "wow, I had an amazing time, let's do it again soon😘" I replied "certainly, you pick the time and place;))" he didn't respond. I then laid in my bed taking in everything that had just happened.

Kits p.o.v.
When Violet told me that I needed to try with Jess, I became heartbroken. I don't know why she just started acting like this. She knew how I felt about her. I knew she felt it too. She just denied her feelings. I went over to Jess' house and I told her how I felt. She kissed me and forced me to do it. I finally was able to push her off. "Kit, I see how you look at me, you want me back, so come on, let's do it," she said. "That's where your wrong, I don't want you. I want another girl. I loved you, I loved you so dearly, but I'm in love with her. She my addiction, I just have to have her, I keep her safe and she keeps me happy, I help her with so much and I love her more than anything in the world. I'm sorry," I said. She didn't cry or become sad, she became angry. Her face was red and her fists were clenched. "Okay," she managed to say. I said my goodbye and I left. I rushed over to Violets house.

Violets p.o.v.

I wasn't happy. I started to cut myself. I had four cuts reopen, two on each arm. I heard my door close and somebody yell my name. It was Kit. He ran into the bathroom. "Stop it, stop hurting yourself!" He screamed. He made me find all my remaining blades. "Hand them over," he said. I did as I was told. He flushed them down the toilet. I was sad. Kit hugged me. I felt so guilty. I started crying. Tear after tear. "Vi, what's the matter?" He asked. "I did something and you aren't going to forgive me, and I'm so sorry," I said. "Violet, what the hell did you do?" "I had sex with Jonah," I said. I curled up in a ball on my bed. I knew he was about to leave, until I felt his arm come around me. He didn't say anything. He just scooted me closer to him. "This is the last time I'll talk to you," he said. I immediately started to cry more. "Violet, I love you more than anything. I want to be your everything. I'm sorry for all I have screwed up, but this time, you messed up. I forgive you. But I can't look at you without seeing him on top of you. So, since this is it, I have something I need to talk to you. I want to tell you about my tattoos," he said. "Just speak so you can say goodbye," I said. I wanted him to leave so I wouldn't cry as much as I was. "My real last name is Murphy. Jeff (Mr. Santiago) isn't even my real father. My real fathers name is Charles. When I was 16 my father drank a lot. He drank every single time he had the chance. He had his own private tattoo parlor and that was his job. He had some meth in his system, and he continued to drink, and he pinned me down. He knocked me out, and I woke up bloody and bruised. My father continued to beat me until I spoke up. He knocked me out again and I woke up with ink all over my body. After I found myself like that. He had a knife in his hand and tried to push it into my chest. I stopped him and stabbed him in his stomach. He died shortly after I stabbed him," he said with tears streaming down his face. "I love you," I said. That's all I managed to say. "I'm going to now be with Jess, and I'm never and I mean never ever speak to you again," he said. He pressed his lips on mine. I cried and he cried. "I have never loved something as much as you," he said. He held my hand and slowly let go and walked away. I continued crying. I wish I wouldn't have done it, but it's my fault. I stopped crying and cheered myself up. He looked out for me. He made me flush my blades. I felt already at place with all the pain I was in. Maybe things will get better.

I'm so so so so so so sorry that this was so long. Sorry for grammar mistakes as well. Hope you enjoyed the dark side of Kits life, but he's hiding one detail. Goodbye Loves.