Revision

I woke up. I felt so wrong. Something wasn't right. I was warm, but too warm. I turned around and almost screamed. It was Jonah. He had his arm around my waist with a small smile on his face. I lifted his arm carefully and tried to get up. As I sat up on the bed, his eyes opened. "Hello," he said. He smiled. "Hey," I replied. "Last night was fun," he said. "Yeah, it was nice," I responded. "I need to get going, but I hope we can do this again," he said winking. "Okay, goodbye," I said. He walked out. I was once again alone. I can believe Court and I had that stupid fight about me trying to get with her crush. I hardly know that guy. She is so angry at me and probably won't forgive me. It was Saturday which meant I had tomorrow by myself as well, yay! I had started to drift to sleep when I heard a loud noise downstairs. Like glass breaking. I heard a gunshot and immediately hid in my closet. I had built a small area in case of a situation like this. An extremely tall guy walked into my room. He had a shotgun with him. He had a low hat on, so I couldn't really tell who it was. He walked out of my room, and I heard another loud noise. I started to cry. I heard grunts like two people were fighting. I heard somebody fall to the ground. "Violet, it Kit, please we need to talk," he said. I started to slowly come out, and I saw him in my room. I came out quickly. He took one look at me and hugged me. "Are you okay?" He asked quickly. He hugged me tightly. "No, I'm not okay, I can't accept how you don't even apologize for what you did, you left me, all alone, without anybody," I said. "I know and I'm so sorry, you deserved to be with Jonah," he said. I didn't question him. I started calling the police and told them about this man robbing us. Kit held me during the whole process. After, they got the guy out of there, it started storming. Lighting was heavy and scary, so we sat in the dark. "I'm sorry for leaving you," he said. I didn't say anything. I just turned to my side. He turned the same way and put his arm around my waist. "I won't ever leave you again," he said. He kept telling me how he screwed up and how sorry he was and I decided I had enough of it. "Kit, I forgive you, but if you do it again, then you might as well as leave for good," I replied. I sat up and he did too. We hugged. I was happy to have him back, but still not happy that he left me. We laid back down until the power went out. It was pitch black. "Kit, I'm scared," I replied. "Don't be," he said. He put his arm around me and held me close. I could feel him leaning in for a kiss, so I decided to push myself forward. The kissing turned into intensity and then making out. After he tried to stop our makeout session, I continued. "Stop, please, I can't handle it," he said. "But I can," I replied between breaths. He stopped completely. "Wait, what?" He asked. "I'm ready," I replied. He looked at me kindly. "Are you sure?" He asked. I nodded. "Okay, if I hurt you, then I want you to tell me, okay?" He asked. I nodded. We restarted our makeout session and it started becoming more intense quickly. He started to take his shirt off and mine off as well. We continued making out until all off our clothing was off. He kissed me and licked my lip asking for an entrance. I accepted. We began making out and our tongues furiously going at it. That's when the big deal happened and he went inside me. I was honestly so scared at the time because he was experienced and I wasn't. He could see the nervousness on my face. He stopped. "Are you okay?" He asked. "I'm just nervous since you're experienced," I replied. "Don't be nervous, you're doing great," he said. He continued. I opened my eyes to see his tattoos. I began to touch them and he grabbed my hand. "Don't," he said. I got scared when he said that. After we both became exhausted from "working," we put our clothes back on and cuddled. "So how was your first time?" He asked. "Perfect," I replied. I couldn't have imagined doing it with somebody else. Kit was perfect. We began to kiss again and our makeout session continued until we both fell asleep.

I woke up with an arm under and over me. I tried to get up slowly. "You suck at sneaking," he said. He pulled me ever closer to him. We embraced for a few minutes before we had to get ready for school. He put his clothes on and I went and changed mine. I then received a call from my parents. "Hey mom," I said. "Honey, we have bad news," my mother said. "We have to stay a couple weeks longer than planned," my mother said. "What, why?" I asked. "The business isn't doing well and he has to stay longer," she replied. I hung up. I was so upset. Kit came back in and noticed tears in my eyes. He hugged me. "What happened?" He asked. "Another month, alone," I replied. "You aren't going to be alone, I'll be here with you," he said. We continued hugging. Then, we heard the ground started shaking. He pushed me unto the ground and we hid under the bed. "I'm sorry," he said. He had one arm over me. Finally, the ground stopped shaking and we received a phone call. It was from the school. We wouldn't go today. We got out from under the bed and continued our day on top of the bed. I laid on my left side and he laid on his right. I was nuzzled up into his chest. I got up and he quickly followed. I was starting to think about the kiss Jonah and I had and I started feeling guilty. I went downstairs to turn the t.v. on. He tried hold my hand, but I wouldn't let him. "What's the matter?" He asked. "Nothing," I replied. "Vi, what's wrong?" He asked again. "I did something I shouldn't have done," I said. Tears started to come to my eyes. I didn't want Kit to storm out again. "What did you do?" He asked seriously. "Jonah spent the night and we kissed," I said. He started laughing and put his arm around me. I was puzzled. "Okay, that's fine," he said still laughing. "I thought you'd be mad," I said relieved. "We aren't together, so do whatever," he said. "Kit, I'm sorry," I said. "For what?" He asked. "Last night when I tried touching your tattoos," I said. "It's  fine, now let's talk about something else," he said. We sat in the quiet with dark skies and only the light of the television. "I need to get home," Kit said. "You said you were staying," I said. "My parents want me home," he said. He kissed me for a little bit and stormed through the door. Once again, I was alone. I decided to text Courtlynn.

me- "be mad, but I'm so sorry"
Court- "now you decided to apologize ha"
Me- "I'm sorry"
Court- "I'll see you in ten minutes"

Courtlynn arrived at my house and we talked it and we were okay... For now..

I know this was such a long chapter but oh well. Thanks for reading it. I'd rather it be too long than not long enough (hehe that's what she said) anyways, bye lovelies