Introduction

My name is Evelyn Levesque, I'm the first born daughter of Paul Levesque (Triple H) and Stephanie 'McMahon' Levesque, the first grandchild of Vince McMahon. Just like my father I'm a professional wrestler, I started my training in 2006 and went into NXT in 2009 and in 2012 I joined WWE, where I meet my now Ex-Boyfriend Nick Nemeth (Dolph Ziggler). We started dating a few months after I joined but we, unfortunately, separated mid-2014 but we still remain friends.

My ring name is Evie McMahon, I was and still am being trained by my family, my father, my uncle (Shane McMahon) and my grandfather but now I'm also getting trained by other professional wrestlers. My first ever match in WWE was against Alicia Fox and I did lose and got beaten up and was taken off WWE for a few months and then came back and won a match against Rosa Mendes.

And this match, in fact, is how I meet my now best friend April Jeanette (AJ Lee) but she, unfortunately, retired in 2015 but I got closer with Saraya-Jade (Paige). Through the three and a half years of wrestling in WWE I have won the Diva's championship two times but I lost it after a few months of having it and I am determined to win the Woman's Championship and take it away from Ashley (Charlotte).