Chapter 3

"Nick...I don't think I can, maybe when my trust for you back" I reply with such guilt. I would go back with him but he lost my trust because of what he had done to me.

He cheated on me. I still don't know who she is and I don't want to know as I'd properly hurt her. "If you can prove that you won't cheat on then...maybe we have a chance together" I stand on my tip toes and kisses his cheek before climbing into my car and drove back to the hotel.

Once I got into the car park, I stayed in my car for a couple of minutes, thinking. Could Nick and I be able to get back together but I'm not sure, I would love to get back with him but I can't trust him. I take a deep breath before climbing out of my car and grabbing my belongings and walked into the hotel to only meet one of my friends Sarah-Jade. I walk up to her and smile. We both were sharing a room as there are a lot of people staying at this hotel for the week so there are hardly any rooms left and some WWE wrestlers have to stay together not just me and Sarah-Jade.

Sarah-Jade and I walk to the elevator so we can get the 3rd floor. As we walked I hear someone shout "Evelyn!" I turn to the voice to see no other than my close male friends or known as the lunatic, Dean Ambrose well... Jon Good with his girlfriend, another close friend of my Renee Young/Renee Paquette.

"Hey, you two. I haven't seen you both in a while" I said as I pulled both of them into a hug, we all got in the elevator and found out what is happening Thursday with me and Jon

"On Thursday, me and you have a match together against Charlotte and an unknown wrestler," he says waving his hands for 'unknown wrestler' which made me laugh, I don't know why we are having a match as I KNOW for a fact that I will win against Charlotte as I have the lunatic on my side.

"I didn't know, did Charlotte organize it?" I ask which Jon nods, I knew Charlotte was going to try and get payback.

"Does she know that you're my partner?" I ask as we all walk out of the elevator, Renee and Sarah-Jade were in front of us having their own conversation whilst me and Jon walked behind.

"I don't think so" Jon replied with a smirk, I knew he wanted it to be a surprise so Charlotte can have a shock that my partner would be Dean Ambrose. Before I could respond I hear my phone go off in my bag, I quickly go into my bag and pulled out my Samsung galaxy S5, to see I have a message from Rami.

From Rami

Hey, Evelyn, it's Rami, I was thinking we could go out into town tomorrow. If your still up to it? x

I smile at the message and text him back.

To Rami

Hey Rami, I think it would be fun but could you be able to pick me up around 1pm as I need to speak to my parents about my match Thursday. x

I say bye to both Renee and Jon before walking into my hotel from to find all my stuff there including Sarah-Jade's. I walk straight into the little kitchen and grabbed a soda out of the fridge and I walked back to the small couch and waited for Rami to message me back. It didn't take long and he thankfully agreed. I frown about as I think about Nick, I told him to prove that he wouldn't cheat on me again so we can be together and I am going out with a guy tomorrow. I'm basically being as bad as him.