Chapter 4

(Just wanted to say, I'm sorry if the names are different, my laptop keeps changing them)

I told Saraya-Jade everything that happened yesterday, she helped me a lot, gave me some good advice but...I still don't know what to do, should I give Nick a chance or should I just move on and us two stay friends. I do miss him but sometimes I'm glad that I am alone. Even though it been over a year it seems like I can't get over him.

I need to stop thinking about it so today I'm going to speak to my parents and have a good day with Rami. Hoping it will get Nick off my mind, I'm not going to lie Rami is very good looking and has an amazing personality.

I smile at the thought as I lie down in the hotel bed, I turn my head as I hear my phone go off, I reach over to grab it to see I have two messages. One from my mother and another from Rami.

From mom

Hey Evelyn, can you pop over to your father's and I's room when you get this? x

I notice that I had received it an hour ago and now it 10:30, I slowly get up from the bed rubbing the sleep from my eyes and get up to go shower and do my business. Then I changed into my tiger, galaxy tank top, leather leggings, leather jacket and my black Nike shoes. I quickly put my hair in a side fishtail braid and I grab my phone, placing it into my light brown bag and left to go see my parents.

-------

It's now 12:30 and I've been in my parents from since 11, we were talking about my match with Dean against Charlotte and her partner (which I am not going to reveal who it is) Like Dean said Charlotte was the one to organize it and she wanted and no disqualification match which my mother wouldn't allow, my mother told me she threatened to only me to have a chance to gain the Diva's Champion if she kept asking which apparently made her stop speaking, (no surprise) but obviously my mum allowed her to have a match even though it wasn't the one she wanted.

I walk down into the lobby to see Renee sitting one of the chairs, I decide to go and join her as I wait for Rami to come down, I walk up to the table and Renee smiles as she notices me walking towards her. I sit on the chair next to her and I smile before I ask. "Why are you down here on your own?"

Renee looks up to me as she answers "I'm waiting for Jon to come down, I have to go to WWE today, what are you doing down here?"

"I'm waiting for Rami" and when I say that I hear the elevator so the noise made me look and I see both Jon and Rami coming out, I say bye to Renee and walk over to Rami who smiles to me when I come over, I say my hello's to Jon and gave him a hug before Rami and I left in his car. I sat in the passenger seat while he drove as I had no idea where we were going I'm just hoping it'll be fun but I think it will be.