Chapter 9

It's been two weeks since mine and Rami's first date and it went successfully as we have been two or three more and they have all been amazing

It's been two weeks since mine and Rami's first date and it went successfully as we have been two or three more and they have all been amazing. We've also bounded more and got even closer.

Today is April 11th, I have a match against Dana Brooke (Apparently she arrived in WWE in May), Rami also has a match today against AJ Styles and his match is just before mine so I'll properly go and see him before he goes out.

Today, in fact, I had a lot to do, I have to speak to my parents so I can get a match against Charlotte (Which I've wanted for some time now), I also had a photo shoot to do and I have to go out and have lunch with Saraya-Jade, Rebecca, Renee and a retired WWE Diva's Championship, April also known as AJ Lee. This lunch is the only thing I'm excited for as I haven't seen April in so long, a year to be in fact even though we kept in contact(Messaging and Skype) but it's not the same than being face to face with your best friend you used to work with.

It was around 7am when Saraya-Jade thought it would be fun to wake me up, let's just say she thought it would be funny to throw a cold bucket of water over me. Which pissed me off a bit but I did laugh about it after I got out of the shower.

So instead of getting into a clean and dry pair of pajamas I decide to change in a pink 'Thanks but no thanks' t-shirt, some black ripped jeggings and a pair of Nike trainers. Once getting changed, did my hair and make-up I decide to do a prank on Saraya-Jade and it's the same prank she did on me but...instead of just cold water, I'm going to add some ice to it and I'm going to leave it for half hour to give it more effect and it's going to be amazing.

-------------------------

I couldn't believe it.

I couldn't even get revenge and pull the prank on Saraya-Jade as my mother rung me and told me I had to go down to her office at WWE and I had to leave just as Saraya-Jade was coming back in. I've never felt more gutted. I really wanted to pull this prank on her but now I can't so...I'll have to do it another time.

It took me around an hour to get there and there wasn't a lot of people there. There were some WWE wrestlers there such as Zack Ryder, Becky Lynch, and Charlotte but there more than that here.

I arrive at my parent's office, I could hear my parents talking about something but I couldn't understand what they are talking about. I knock on the door and I could hear a faint "come in" most properly my mother. I open the wooden door to see my mother and father sat down in front of each other.

"Hello, how are you today," My mother asks as she gets up out of her chair and pulls me into a hug, we both separated after a few seconds before I move to hug my father.

"I'm ok, a bit tired but other than that I am perfectly fine" I reply as I crap my bottle of water out of my bag and took a sip. I sat in between my parents, my mother on my left and my father to my right.

"So, you want a match with Ashley?" My father asks as he takes a sip out of his mug and leaned back in his chair as he looks towards me with a serious face.

"Yeah I do but to make things more interesting as Ashley can bring her dad down, how about I bring Natalie down with me" I suggest with a smile, I think this idea could make it more interesting especially if something does happen. I watch closely at my parents as they look at each other before looking back to me and actually agreed.

"I think it would be great for the audience to watch and it would be a massive surprise as you two act like you aren't friends (If you're wondering when wrestling people think they don't like each other even though they are close friends)" My mother says with one of her special smirks, I'm not going to lie this match is going to be amazing.

-----------------

It's now around 1pm and now I have to go to a local cafe for lunch with my four friends, I got most of the things I needed to do done by 11 so for the last two hours I've been training and it went pretty well.

After half hour of driving I finally arrived at the cafe, I could see the girls outside including April, I quickly jump out of my car, grabbing my bag and locking the door and started walking towards them.

"April!" I shout. April turns around with a smile and get and walks towards me and pulls me into a hug. I smile into the hug, I've missed this girl a lot.

"How have you been?" April asks as we both take a seat with the others. "I've been really good, what about you?" I reply as Saraya-Jade hands me a flavoured water, lime, and lemon to be in fact.

"Yeah, I've been good. I heard a rumour about you" April says with a smirk, which caused me to frown a bit but I didn't say anything I just allowed her to carry on what she was going to say.

"I heard you and Nick are back together, is it true?"

"No, we're not back together" I reply as I look towards April, I could tell she was about to say something else but was cut off by Renee. "She's dating Rami Sebai"

I glare over to Renee, I told her about our dates but we aren't dating, he hasn't even asked me yet. "We're not dating" I confirmed as I look over to Renee, giving her the 'shut the hell up look' which caused her to laugh slightly before she took a sip of her drink.

"Rami Sebai?" April asks but before I could tell her who he is, Rebecca quickly replies. "WWE wrestler, Sami Zayn"

"Oh, the ginger one with the beard" April asks and everyone except me nods, today is going to be difficult.

--------------------

Sorry, it's a bit boring I literally had nothing in mind for this chapter.