Chapter 7

Before going to look for Nick (Dolph) I decide to go back to the girls locker room to change into a multiple grey tank top, a pair of leather leggings and a pair black vans which I got out of my locker

Before going to look for Nick (Dolph) I decide to go back to the girls locker room to change into a multiple grey tank top, a pair of leather leggings and a pair black vans which I got out of my locker. I always keep some clothes there so I don't have to change into the horrible, smelling clothes I wore when I arrived in.

I walk out of the locker room to see Saraya-Jade(Paige) and Rebecca(Becky) coming over, I smile as I walk towards them and they both embrace me and congratulated me for my win against Charlotte which I am pretty chuffed about.

"Thanks, you two...Have you saw Nick around I need to speak to him," I ask hoping one of them have seen him and thankful Becky had. "Yeah he's down the corridor" and with that said I say my goodbye's and hurried down the corridor to see Nick walking down towards the gorilla position. Did he have a match today? I ask myself.

"NICK!" I shout after him which caused him to stop and turn around, I notice a smile come to his face as I approached him.

"Hey Nick...I...uhh...need to talk to you about what we spoke about," I said which made Nick nod "I-I'm sorry N-Nick I can't get back with you, I just think it would be better if we were just friends" I stutter, I wish I could get back with him but I just can't, I don't think I can trust him again so it would be better for me to move on.

I look at Nick to see an upset look on his face but he just agreed to be friends and understood it would be better and that was that and he walked away. I know we'd properly wouldn't talk for a couple of days and I understand why. Instead of moping here I go back to the locker room to collect my bag so I could go to my parent's office to organize another match but this time against Summer Rae.

I want to beat Summer Rae's butt, she's been harassing me about her beating me for some time so now is the chance for her to prove me right, to prove that she can win.

As I walk out of the locker room now with my bag, walking towards my parent's office but I stopped when I hear someone call me and this made me turn around and I see Rami walking towards me. Once he gets to me he wraps his arm around my shoulder and pulled me into a side hug and also congratulated me for my win and also asked.

"What are you up to Thursday evening?" He asks and I replied with a simple nothing.

"I was wondering. If you would like to go on a date with me" He says with a lot of confidence, I look forward to think for a moment. Should I go on a date with him? I do need to get over Nick and Rami is an attractive man and I've haven't been on a date since mine and Nick's breakup.

"Alright...Thursday evening. seven o'clock ok with you?"

"Yeah, seven's fine. See you then" Rami replied and we both went separate ways, a smile comes to my face as I think to myself 'I'm going on a date with Rami Sebei or known as Sami Zayn.