Chapter 11

It's been a month since the little incident with Ashley and this month has been really strange as Ashley and I have sort of resolved our differences so we know longer hate each other but we aren't friends. Even though we've resolved our differences in real life, we both agreed to still be enemies in the ring.

So our fight is still on and I'm still bringing Natalie down to the ring with me, well if see agrees, I haven't actually asked her yet but... she'll properly say yes but if she doesn't I have a backup.

Also throughout the month Rami and I have both been getting, even more, closer, we've been on a few more dates, we are more flirty to each other and I've definitely got feelings for him which seem to be getting stronger every day I see him.

It's around three o'clock in the afternoon, yesterday we traveled to another place, I have no idea where but it is very hot here. Once again I am sharing a room with Saraya-Jade but I'm here on my own as she has a match today so I'm sitting here on my own, in a blue flower crop top and some denim shorts (which was one of my outfits for wrestling) and a pair of sandals

I feel like I've been sitting here for years as I'm this bored, I prefer to be wrestling than sitting here watching TV on my own. I sat here for another hour until I decide to text Rami.

Hey, are you wrestling today?

Once I sent this message it didn't take long for him to message me back and it is a simple 'no'. Thank God.

Do you want to go out? I'm so bored

Yeah sure, meet you down the lobby in a few minutes

I turn off the large TV and walked into the bathroom, I left my phone on the coffee table so I didn't reply back, I didn't bother changing into something else, I just tied my hair into a messy bun and sorted out my makeup before going back into the living room to pick up my phone and to grab my bag.

As I walk to the elevator I bump into someone before I could fall the person grabs my arm to keep me straight. "Are you ok?" The figure asks laughing, I look to see Rami smiling.

I also start laughing as I sort out my crop top, pulling it down so it has fewer creases in it. We both walk over to the elevator so we could get to the lobby where we were supposed to meet.

We both got into my car once we got into the large car park. I chuck the keys to Rami so he could drive (I'm not sure if he drives or not), he should actually be proud to be driving my car as ever since I first got it, I've never let anyone drive it and it's been four years since I bought it and Rami is the first person (other than me) to drive it.

"Can you drop me off at Starbucks for a minute, I really need a coffee," I ask Rami as we wait at a red light, I look over to Rami who nods a yes. Rami goes and parks the car near Starbucks, just before I got out I ask. "Do you want anything?"

"No, I'll go get something for the store over there," Rami says as he points to the store next to Starbucks. I gave him the okay before I grab my purse and walked into Starbucks. Once I opened the door, I got hit with the smell of coffee which I love, this is one of the reasons why I love Starbucks and the smell made me more excited for this coffee.

'Finally' I thought to myself as I walk out of Starbucks with a large cookie crumble mocha in my hand, it took about ten minutes for me to wait as the line was huge and once I got out of the store, the line was empty. Why does that always happen?

I got into the car to see Rami taking a sip out of a can of soda, I place my coffee in the cup holder as I put my seatbelt. "Where should we go?" I ask as I look over to Rami.

"Umm... do you want to go to the beach? I know there is one around here and it is hot."

"I don't have a bikini" I reply, I would like to go to the beach as it is hot today but like I said we don't have a swimwear well Rami can just stay in his shorts.

"We can go and get you one...I've also got something to tell you and I would like to take you out tonight" I look over to Rami and smiled. "Yeah, ok, for both" I reply, chuckling a bit. I really do like Rami, he is the first person I've liked since the break up with Nick and Rami is helping to remove Nick from my heart.

---------------------------------

Hey guys, sorry this chapter is boring and that I haven't updated, it's because I haven't been in the mood for writing as I've been in the mood for art.