Kion loves her

Kions POV
I don't know when I started to like her but now I love her. I wanna tell her how I feel but I know she wont like me back why would she I'm not that special.

No ones POV
At the lair Kion found himself staring at Fuli's eyes they sparked like jewels.
"Ummm Kion can you stop staring at me its kinda weird" Fuli said Kion turned red "Oh yeah I'm sorry"
Just then Zuri came in "Hi everyone oh and hi KION" she said batting her eyelashes at Kion. Everyone smirked and looked at Kion exept for Fuli who rolled her eyes annoyed.
Fuli's POV
Zuri came in and started flirting with Kion I just rolled my eyes annoying much. How dare she flirt with Kion it's not like I'm jealous or anything maybe I am. Maybe just maybe I might have feelings for Kion.

A few hours later
It was just Fuli and Kion at the lair Fuli still annoyed about Zuri and Kion staring and Fuli again.
"Hey Kion wanna play truth or dare?" Fuli asked "Sure you go first" Kion replied "Hmm ok do you like Zuri?" Kion turned red "Ummm well....." Fuli eyes sadened
Fuli's POV
I couldn't believe it Kion liked her. Well she is pretty what was I thinking him the prince liking a cheetah not even in my dreams. "Fuli can we take a walk" Kion asked "Sure" I guess beats staying here and replaying that image over and over it hurts I almost feel like crying but I'm a cheetah we don't cry.
Kion's POV
I was going to tell Fuli how I felt about her the reason I didn't answer her question because it was embarrasing because I know Zuri likes me the way she flirts she looks at me heck the whole Pride knows she likes me but I don't I only love Fuli . We were walking to the watering hole when we got there I told her we should rest.
Zuri's POV
I followed Kion to see what he and that annoying cheetah were doing "F.Fuli can I tell you something" Kion said Fuli just nodded. I knew what he was going to do I had to stop it he was going to love me because I do . As soon as he was going to tell her I ran as fast as I could and pushed her and ran back to Pride Rock
Fuli's POV
Kion was about to tell be something when someone pushed me to the water. I was soaking wet Kion helped me up I didn't get to see who pushed me but when I get my paws on them.

Did you like tell me if you want more so I can continue updating bye 🤗