I'm Sorry

Fuli's POV
I went to the one I think will help me hopefully. I ran as fast as I could until I saw Zuri"I told you Kion would be mine" she said smirking. I ran faster tears started to come. I was here in the Outlands "Hey Fuli" there she was Jasiri "Hey Jasiri" I said "Heard what happened in the Pridelands" oh no she heard I have no one now "Y-You did" I stuttered "Yep and I don't believe it you would never do that" what she doesn't believe it "You don't" " Nope its impossible now tell me what really happened" I did I told her about Zuri and about Kion and about our little kiss "And Kion didn't believe you" she asked suprised I just nodded I could just about cry now. "That Zuri really did blind him but don't worry it will all be ok because you got me and I'll be there for you always"
Back at the Pridelands after a few weeks
No one's POV
"Simba I've thought of someone who we should betroth Kion with" Nala said "Who" Simba asked "Zuri" "Ok I guess" Simba wasn't sure there was something about Zuri that wasn't right "Did you have someone else in mind Tiifu" "No" he replied "No wait let me guess Fuli" Nala joked "No thats crazy Nala" Simba said although he did prefer her but he didn't say anything "Simba even after what she did to Zuri besides she's a Cheetah not gonna work" Nala said as she left to go hunt. Simba was sure Fuli didn't do that he knew it if only everyone else thought that too.
Few days later
Nala called a meeting with everyone in the Pridelands "Attention everyone Simba and I have decided to betroth Kion and Zuri" Nala said. Everyone was cheering exept Kion he still loved Fuli. He missed her he felt bad for yelling at her.
Kion's POV
I felt bad for not believing Fuli now because of me she left. If only I was there for here when she needed me when everyone hurt her it was my job to protect her as her friend and as her lover but anger blinded me now who knows where she is and worse I'm betrothed to Zuri. If I ever got a chance to see her again I would apolgise for what I did and tell her I love her.