Going Back Home

Fuli's POV
Today I'm going back home to Kion. I really missed him. I really missed hugging him. The most I missed of Kion how no matter how bad things can get he always manages to get through it. He always gave me energy to continue. Now I think I've healed. I said goodbye to Jasiri "Fuli I'll miss you alot" "I'll miss you to Jasiri thank you for helping get through this you were the only there for me when I needed someone" "Aww no problem what are friends for" we gave each other a hug. Ok I really am going to miss her. "Bye Hatari" "Bye Fuli I'm gonna miss your beautiful eyes your contagous smile and most of all you" he's flirting again but thats so sweet "I'll miss you too bye" We gave each other a hug before I left.
Kion's POV
I miss Fuli so much I want her to come back right now. "Hi sweetie what are you thinking about let me guess me" Zuri said as she came in the lair "Ha you wish" I said she is so annoying ever since mom announced I'm betrothed to her she won't stop acting like we're already married. "It's normal for you to think about your beautiful wife-to-be" she said smirking "Whatever" I said and left.
Fuli's POV
"Well well if it isn't Fuli where's your boyfriend Kion" said a familiar voice. I turned around to see Janja "Nobody is here to save you that's a shame" he said "Boys attack ".They were about to pounce on me when Hatari came in and saved me he attacked them he seemed to be getting hurt thats when my instincts told me to fight. Just then we heard a roar that knocked all the hyenas out Kion "Don't you try to hurt Fuli ever" he shouted I ran over to him "Kion" " Fuli" he said as we hugged "I've missed you so much Kion" I said almost crying of happiness "Fuli I missed you too I love you" he said crying aww he looked so cute "I love you too" I said and kissed him. "Can you guys get a cave" Hatari said he was jealous. "Whats wrong Hatari jealous much" said Kion smirking "Can he stay here " I asked he did save me form Janja "I guess fine" Kion showed him a place to stay I went back to living in my den. Feels good to be home.
Hope you guys enjoy comment if you liked it bye ❤️❤️💖