Zuri's Plan

Zuri's POV
I was at Pride Rock coming up with a devious plan to get rid of the annoying cheetah. She had to take my Kion he's just confused right now but I know he'll love me very soon. "Hey Zuri" Kiara said she kinda startled me " Oh hi Kiara" "Are you still thinking about my doofus brother" she said smirking "Umm no" I lied "Sure whatever you say" I got it!
Kion's POV
We had just finished dealing with Janja and his clan will they ever give up. Fuli looked kinda tired "You ok Fuli?" I asked "Yeah I'm fine Kion". We went to the lair and rested there for a while Fuli left she said she wanted to go hunt.
Fuli's POV
I went to go hunt as I was going to pounce on an antelope Zuri came in front of me. What does she want wasn't it enough hurting me. "Hey Fuli" "What do you want " I growled "Just for you to leave the pridelands" "And why would I do that" "I'll hurt your so called family and you wouldn't like that would you" how dare she "Leave them out of this I shouted" "What if I make Kion hate you " "He would never do that" I shouted. Then Zuri left smirking.
Zuri's POV
I was going to the lair but first I scratched myself really hard it hurt but soon Kion will be mine. Now to start crying and ran to Kion"Kion Fuli sh-she scratched me it hurts" "What!" He said suprised "Why would Fuli do that?" Ono asked "I don't know I saw her hunting and asked if I could help then she yelled at me and said to stay away from Kion and scratched me" I said sobbing "Let's go to Rafiki he'll know what to do" My plan is working you will pay Fuli
you will.
Sorry its short but I'll update the next chapter really soon