New cub

Fuli's POV
I was hunting in the outlands even though there isn't much to hunt when I saw another cheetah he looked the same age as me "Hello" I said "Hi I'm Hatari" "I'm Fuli" "You're very pretty" he said with a flirtacious smile wow like Im gonna fall for that even though he hurt me I still love Kion "Umm thank you" I said nervously "You and me should hangout sometime you know" he said "Sure" I said I only have Jasiri so I wouldn't mind making new friends. "You know Fuli a pretty cheetah like you must have a boyfriend do you" he said smirking. Ugh can he stop flirting its kinda annoying "No" I said simply.
Few days later
Kion's POV
I've been trying to get rid of Zuri so I can have some peace time but its no use she keeps following me "Hey handosme where you going" she said batting her eyelashes at me "No where" I lied "Ok well I'm gonna hang out with the girls bye honey" she said leaving the lair. Ugh she is so annoying the guard is no where to be found what should I do. Hmm I'll go visit Jasiri haven't seen her in awhile.
Fuli's POV
I went to go find Jasiri when I heard a familiar voice "Jasiri is that you" I turned around to see Kion "F-Fuli is that you" he asked "Yep thats me" I replied I really don't want to talk to him "Fuli I have so much to tell you" he said relieved "Great because I don't to hear it or hear from you" I said coldly what does he think he can come hear and act like nothing happened well he better think again.
Kion's POV
Those words really hit me she didn't wanna hear from me. Why would she I was a jerk. But I have to tell her I'm really sorry. "Wait Fuli" I said she didn't even look at me she just walked away. I followed her "Fuli please I'm sorry I really am please". I was gonna cry the tears were forming "Hey you heard Fuli she doesn't want to talk to you so leave her alone" A cheetah said he looked like my age. "What do you know about Fuli" I shouted "Maybe not as much as you do but atleast I will never abandon her like you" he shouted back "Hatari thats enough" Fuli said she turned to me "Kion its best you leave its getting dark" "Fuli please listen to me" I begged "Kion I accept your apology but I think I need some time to heal" "Ok but please come back to the Pridelands" "Fine bye Kion" "Bye" I said as I left I need her to come. She is my everything.
I hope you guys enjoy will try to update later. Comment and vote if you like it bye 🤗🙃