Fuli finds out

Fuli's POV
I was walking when I saw a certain cub I was trying to avoid went over to me "Hey Fuli have you heard the news" Zuri said smirking what does she mean "Umm no" I said "Guess who Kion is bethrothed to" "Yours truly" she said batting her eye lashes. My heart sank Kion was betrothed to Zuri that mean't Kion and I would never be married and that was my biggest dream crushed . I ran as fast as I could to my den I really needed to cry right now how could Kion not tell me this. I went to my den and cried a good ten minutes when Hatari came in the den "Hey Ful-whats wrong" I told him about what happened "You poor thing Fuli" he said and hugged me after a awhile we talked about good times we had. "Hey Fuli oh and Hi Hatari" he said sarcasticly I was kinda mad at him my love for him does not matter because either way "Well I should be going " Hatari said and left "Bye" I said "Bye" he said "KION HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL ME YOU'RE BETROTHED" "Ful-" I cut him "NO I DONT WANT TO HEAR LEAVE me please just leave " I said crying He left he looked like he could cry himself. After awhile Hatari came in he looked very serious "Fuli I need to tell you something" "Ok" I asked concerned "I love you" he said and kissed me.
Sorry this is short but I will be updating more often since school is over yay 😉 Hope you enjoy it if you do comment and vote so bye 😝