Chapter 1

Chanel POV

"I'm sick of this Justin, I'm seeing pictures everyday of you with another girl. I know that paparazzi tries to make a story out of anything but now I'm starting to believe what they say about you. You are a womanizer, I'm probably just your charity case, your escape to not live in the world's eye."

"Do you even love me or am I right?" I ask wiping the tears I didn't even realize were flowing down my face.

"Chanel I lov--" he starts to say before I cut him off.

"If you really love me you wouldn't smell like a differnet girls perfume when you hug me" soon as I said that his face started to look guilty

"Justin I loved you I really did but we need to break up, I'm a strong woman and I won't let myself get played like this" I say putting my coat on.

"FINE THEN, I'M THE BEST YOU WILL EVER GET. YOU WOULD BE NOTHING WITHOUT ME. YOU WOULD HAVE NOTHING IF IT WASN'T FOR ME. I KNEW YOU ONLY DATED ME FOR THE MONEY". He screamed

All I did was walk out the door slammed it just for a effect. Soon as I pulled out his driveway the paps were flashing their camera, I'm actually glad I'm leaving this life after 3 years with being with Justin.

Justin and I met during his tour, my dad was one of his security guards. I was still in school so once my dad came to our town I wanted to be there when he came so my mom let me skip school because it was a early Friday anyways.

FLASHBACK**

I tugged on my cardigan because it was chilling in Seattle, Washington I then saw a buff man with a University Of Texas hoodie with a patch that had a mustache on it. I knew it was my dad because I made that rip in the hoodie and bought that patch for the hole when I was 12.

"DAD" I scream running towards him I finally I get to him and get engulfed into a bear hug.

"I miss you so much Cha Cha" he says

"So this is your daughter Leo?" a voice asks behind my dad.

I pull away from the hug to see the one and only Justin Bieber. After that we hit it off, I became his private girlfriend after 2 months and he waited until I was out of high school to go public and we lived happily ever after, until now. It was after his Journals album flopped, I knew it was hard for him so I comforted him like the girlfriend I am but something clicked and he would come to my apartment drunk and smelling like cheap perfume.

END OF FLASHBACK**

I get to my apartment building still crying for a reason I don't know. I start walking the the elevator quitting my challenge of going on the stairs. I started for the elevator with my head down. I then bump into something or should I say someone, I look up to see Zayn Malik. I know Zayn Malik because I have classes with him we are both study Business so we basically have the same schedule. You would think because he is mute he wouldn't take a subject where you would have to talk to on the daily but he does and is the top of our class.

"Hi Zayn" I say giving him a little wave.

He just gives me a slight nod and steps into the elevator that finally opened. He pushes his floor button and signals to me by pointing at the button panel. I see that we live on the same floor because the floor button was already lighten up.

"It looks like we live on the same floor" I say

He then leans against the wall after the elevator door closes with just Zayn and I in it.

______________________________________________________________________________

F.Y.I I LOVE JUSTIN BEIBER