Chapter 7

WATTPAD KEEPS DELETING THIS CHAPTER FOR SOME ODD REASON UGHHHHH

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Chanel POV

"Do you think by the time we get out of here Kendrick Lamar has already put out an album?"

"Zayn, we only been in here for 4 hours" rolling my eyes

"Yeah, and during these four hours I have been needing to take a piss."

"Oh, really?"

"Yup"

Just being the irritating person I am I start making rain sounds.

"Chanel this is not funny"

"What's not funny Zaynie?" continuing to make rain sounds.

"Chanel stop" Zayn growls squeezing his thighs together.

I just laugh watching him get doing a weird dance that looks like the irish jig.

"Oh bloody hell" he says opening a little door that I didn't see before and pushing a red button. All a sudden a voice came over the elevator saying someone was coming soon as possible.

"Whew" wiping his forehead sliding down the wall of the elevator. I crawl towards the door Zayn had only open moments to see a emergency button.

"YOU JERK" hitting Zayn with my purse.

"YOU KNEW THERE WAS A EMERGENCY BUTTON THE WHOLE TIME AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME OR USE IT UNTIL YOU HAD TO PEE!" dropping my purse then backhanding him across the face.

"Ok, I deserved that" wiping the blood from his lip because my lip hit it.

"Yeah, you did" giving him one last shove moving to the opposite side of the elevator.

"Angel, listen to-" Zayn starts getting interrupted by someone above us.

"Can anyone hear me down there?" says an anonymous voice.

I glare at Zayn once more before responding.

"Yes!"

"Ma'am, is there anyone else with you?" a fireman I assume yells back

"Yes, there is a boy with me" giving Zayn a side eye making him look down

"Okay, can you both please move away from the elevator doors and yell once you are?"

"Okay"

Zayn and I share a glance before going to the opposite sides of the back wall of the elevator.

"We're away from the door now" I yell

All a sudden I see a crowbar going through the tiny place between the doors pulling them apart. Once they are open I see three firemen throwing down a rope and tying a end to one of the three firemen.

"Are you guys hurt?"

"No we're fine"

"Okay we're going to pull you both up one at a time" says the fireman

Zayn gestures for me to grab the rope first but I just shake my head. He doesn't even argue with me, just latches on and I watch him get pulled up and disappear behind the elevator doors.

"It's your turn ma'am' says the fireman throwing the rope back down.

I grab my purse putting it on the shoulder before getting a good grip on the rope. Once they are pulling me up I look down to see a ring pop wrapper laying on the floor of the elevator. I grimace before looking up again finally at the elevator entry.

"Ms.Anderson, I'm so glad your okay. Can you please come to my office with me and fill out a report?" asks Mr.Ted the man who owns the apartments.

Even though i didn't want to because I just wanted to take a nap, I still followed Mr.Ted to his office. He opens the door for me and I walk in first taking a seat in the chairs in front of his desk. I look around for any signs of Zayn because he was also in the elevator with me. I'm kind of happy he wasn't here but also curious.

"Mr Ted, why isn't Zayn here he was also in the elevator?"

"Because silly, Zayn is mute he wouldn't be helpful in this situation"

I can't believe it, Zayn is still pretending to be mute.