Chapter 6

Chanel POV

"Holy Guacamole. Oh my god. I shouldn't have done that. Zayn I just got out of a relationship. I need some applesauce." pacing the floor fiddling with my shirt once again.

"Applesauce?"

"Yeah, it's calm me do- I don't need to explain myself to you." pointing my finger at him.

"Sweetheart calm down" getting up and holding my hands

"Calm down. I can't. That was so wrong. I'm a cheater. Wait no I'm not we broke up. But it's been less than 24 hours. Dear Lord I have done a sin please for-" my frantic rant was stopped by his lips pressed on mine. I suddenly start to relax into the kiss. Zayn must of noticed because he stops kissing me.

"Now that I have calmed you down. Can I say something?"

"Sorry" looking down.

"Angel" he starts I shiver a little because of the petname.

He must of noticed because now he is smirking.

"Angel, it was wrong for me to kiss. Mostly because you just got out of a relationship but I don't regret it. I could kiss you until the world ended if I could"

"Zayn" i groan.

"Yes, my Angel"

"Stop calling me that"

"Call you what...Angel?"

"Ugh, I'm taking a nap" taking off my jacket making a makeshift pillow. Curling up in the corner of the elevator.

I was lightly sleeping for 5 minutes before I feel myself being picked and placed in someone's lap.

"Zayn, let me be"

"Shh, go to sleep Angel"

And that's exactly what I did, sleeping, dreaming of the boy who was holding me.

GET UR BIBLE OUT I REPEAT GET UR BIBLE OUT

*Dream*

He ran his fingers up and down my wet folds, with his everlasting smirk on his face. He than began rubbing my cl**, making me moan.

"Mmm, Zayn." I moan out throwing my head back.

"I'm gonna make you feel so good, baby." He breathed out kissing up my thighs.

He kept rubbing my cl**, making me arch my back.

"Finger me Zayn please make me c*m" I begged, moaning loudly."

"You want to c*m for me baby." He ask inserting a finger in me.

"Yes, please." I say moaning uncontrollably. He inserts another finger inside me, making it three fingers inside of me.

I start to scream out in pleasure when my orgasm is near. Soon as I came on his fingers he still pushes them in and out my cl**.

"Yes! Oh my gosh Zayn, uhhh"

*Dream*

I woke up sweaty and in shock. I lifted my head out of the Zayn's neck to see him looking straight at me with a his famous smirk. I hope he doesn't know what happened. So I decided to play it cool.

"Great, get a guy that looks at you like pedophile looks at a twelve year old girl"

Zayn just laughs my insult off still smirking.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Had any nice dreams lately?"

"Not that I know of." scooting away from him.

"Oh really?"

"Yup" looking away for him

"Chanel?"

"Yes" turning back towards him.

"Just say the words and your nice dream you supposedly "didn't have," can become a reality"

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

I'm on winter break so I'm going to try to update more 

ALSO ADD MY NEW BOOK BLACK BEATLES TO YOUR LIBRARY A STORY BASED OFF THE SONG STARRING GRAYSON DOLAN!!!!!! 

ELEVATOR : ZAYN MALIK On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara