Chapter 3

Chanel POV

I stare at Zayn with big eyes and mouth hanging open.

"DUDE THAT MEANS YOU'RE LOADED" I scream

"What the hell man, right in my ear" trying to soothe his ears by rubbing them.

"Sorry" looking down playing with the ends of my shirt feeling the tension in the air.

"But yeah that means I'm loaded, now you are interested in me right?"

"I don't know where you got that from, not all girls are interested in boys because of there money" turning my head to look at the elevator's wall. I'm disgusted. He thinks I'm going to all over him because of money, I could careless. He can take his money shove it down his throat and choke.

"I'm sorry Chanel" I keep staring at the wall ignoring him.

"I wish I could explain why I'm this way but I can't" he says I can hear the guilt in his voice.

With me being curious I gave in. I turned around and faced Zayn looking him in the eye.

"Why can't you Zayn?"

"It's a long story" he sighs

"I'm not going anywhere, I am stuck in a elevator with this cute boy I thought I was mute minutes ago"

"You think I'm cute sweetheart?" smirking rubbing his chin

"No" lying through my teeth. I find Zayn extremely attractive which is wrong because I just got out of a relationship. Nobody can not find his almond colored eyes and black hair that stops a little below his ears.

After I said that the elevator got quiet I was fiddling with the bottom of my shirt.

"Can girls fart?" Zayn asked after seconds of silence.

I snicker "Of course girls Zayn. All humans fart"

"Then why do I never see a girl fart?" Looking at me with curiosity.

"Why are you asking me about this?"

"You're about to smell it in a couple of seconds?" scratching the back of his neck chuckling.

"Wha-" I start to say but then a strong awful smell fills the elevator.

"OH MY GOD ZAYN WHAT THE HECK"

I look over to see Zayn holding his stomach laughing while rolling on the elevator floor.

"I"M GOING TO SUFFOCATE IN CHIPOTLE BEAN AIR YOU JERK"

"Drama Queen" he mumbles

"I am a queen, a melanin one to be exact"

"Whatever you say my queen" Standing up to curtsy but losing his balance falling over.

I chuckle at his clumsiness "Do you think we are going to be in here for long?"

He runs his fingers in his hair before answering "I don't know Chanel, I don't know"