1

it all starts with a bit of a cliché back story.

a boy, fell in love with his boy best friend. and little did he know, so did he. there's still more to that, but let's move on.

after two years of dating pass by, they announced their engagement to their friends and loved ones.

until one night, some small argument exploded right in their faces. in the middle of the street.

they were bantering, that they didn't notice a car speeding up.

"louis!" he tried to save him by jumping towards him, tackling him to the ground.

the curly haired boy was a crying mess. he was hugging the poor boy with all his life. with shaky hands, he touched louis' cheek,

"lou..." his voice ragged, pleading, "talk. please talk..." he sobs as he waits for the older boy to speak up.

he wiped his tears and dialled 911.

not a moment later, the ambulance arrived, and the both of them were brought to the nearest hospital. there, the curly haired boy notice the blood on his head. he didn't know that the older boy hit his head by the cement.

"bloody hell." he cursed to himself. grabbing a fistful of his hair out of frustration.

with shaky breathes, he dialled niall and liam's number. but it was almost midnight, who would answer?

"haz." liam answers in his sleepy voice.

he sniffles, "li, it's... it's bad. this is bad."

he can hear liam shuffle out of his bed, straightening himself up, "did you two fight again?"

harold shook his head and broke down in tears, "louis' in a bad..." he paused.

"harry. speak up."

liam was worried, he couldn't understand a word he's saying due to his sobs.

"harold. where are you?"

harry calmed himself down and stared at the emergency room door, "i'm at a hospital."

liam was rushing to get dressed, keeping harry alert. "okay. where exactly?"

"um." harry looked around, "it's... i don't know."

damn it harold. liam cursed to himself, "ask around?"

harry was still in a daze, he was unable to move from where he was standing. not even able to speak, dropping his phone to the ground unconsciously.

"harry? harry!" liam yells over the phone.

his tears still streaming down his cheeks.

louis.

i'm supposed to be the one in there. not you. you went through a lot of hardships and this is all i'd do? i'm such an idiot. harry sighs as he sits down, eyes still glued to the emergency room door. i'm such an idiot, louis. why did i ever deserve such amazing person like you?

why...

it should've been me who got ran over by a car...

i'm sorry louis.

i love you so, so much...

harry continuously cry as he waited for 5 long hours of operation.

he was tired, injured, and sleepless. but he didn't care. he'd do anything for louis tomlinson.

the love of his goddamned life.

---

OKAAAAAY NEW STORY! 😊

THIS IS ALL ABOUT LARRY. OKAY?
JUST READ. HAHAHA

VOTE AND COMMENT, APPRECIATED!
( PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT WHAT IS WRONG OR WHAT I CAN ADD FOR IT TO IMPROVE. THROW ME SOME IDEAS TOO. I WOULDN'T MIND. )

ALL THE LOVE,
X