5

dedication: KissMeCrazyClifford 

- because you're the first person who commented and actually appreciated my story! THANK YOU 

---

louis stared at the door as harry left. liam groaned and stood up.

"liam, i'm sorry."

"you don't have to be."

liam left to go after harry. god knows what harry can do.

niall is then left with louis, the atmosphere tense and awkward.

"harry styles." louis whispers to himself.

"louis..." niall started, but was cut off by louis.

"he waited... for me..."

he sat at the chair beside louis' bed, "yeah."

"four months?" niall nods and gave louis a small smile.

"he stayed here for four months. i visit you once a week, along with liam." he paused, "but then for the last two months, he's been battling himself. he was anxious about... all these."

louis' heart went soft, along with his blue eyes, "that's how much important i am to him?"

"pretty much." niall chuckled, "he's whipped."

"what about me and zayn?"

niall froze.

"when did we end our relationship?"

"about... um... three years ago." niall stares at louis, "you and harry have been dating for two and a half years now."

louis was shocked, but he wanted to remember. for he feels something different with that tall boy with green eyes.

for when his icy, blue eyes met his green, warm gaze, his heart leapt for joy as if those orbs were familiar to him. as if it was his home.

---

"harold."

"shut up liam."

harry popped the trunk of his car and threw his bag in. he was exhausted. he waited for four months and all he gets is this louis who couldn't remember him. not even his name.

"harry, you've come this far. we can help him remember."

"no, liam. enough." he walks towards liam calmly.

"enough? he loves you, harry. don't deny that. you can see it in his eyes--"

"his damn icy eyes liam?" harry scoffed, "why are you even forcing me to a person who can barely remember anything about me?"

his heart was aching, along with his body.

liam reaches out to pull him into a hug but harry steps back.

"n-no... i am done, liam. you don't know how much it hurts to hear zayn's name come out of his mouth. that... that person who did nothing but hurt him for the months they dated." harry spits out.

liam stands there, defeated.

"you don't know how much it hurts to know that my fiancé remembers that... person but not me. me!" harry sat down beside his car, "me... i was the one who saved him from zayn. i... i did everything i could to bring back his smile. and for him trust in love again. i... i waited for four months as he lay there unconscious. i can barely even eat or sleep. and he goes searching for that arsehole zayn the first thing he wakes up?"

"harry."

"liam, i am tired! i tried to fight my mind, but li... i am done. i am exhausted. i'm drained. so drained."

"but... i can't blame him for something he has no control over." he paused, wiping up his tears, "i can only blame myself for fighting with him in the middle of the fucking road."

he stood up, nearly tripping again.

"harry."

"i'm sorry liam..."

liam didn't know what to say to harry after his outburst. he was hurt to see harry this way.

after all, harry was right. all he did was save louis from zayn, when niall and him couldn't do it.

but louis couldn't even remember him.

not even his name.

"take care harry. please." he mumbles as harry gets in his car.

as soon as harry drove out, liam was left there. standing, contemplating on what he should do next.

he knows for a fact that niall has already told louis who harry is. he just hopes that louis didn't take it in a bad way.

harry on the other hand didn't know where to go since louis and him lives in the same flat. how can he even live with his supposed to be fiancé, when he couldn't even remember him?

---

SHORT UD

VOTE/COMMENT GUYS.

ALL THE LOVE.