35

harry woke up with an aching head, bags scattered all around the room. no lights on. he checked the time on his phone.

5:56 am

"zayn..." he whispered to himself as he read the message.

zayn: meet me at the park.
zayn: asap
zayn: 6:30 sharp

before the clock has reached the said time, harry was already at the park. he went on a walk just to calm his nerves down. looking around, he can see early birds walking their dogs. he smiled.

he sat down near a tree where he could clearly see the entrance. he decided to waste his remaining time by flipping through his phone gallery. looking at his and louis' photos, smiling to himself.

he chuckled as soon as a photo of baby louis was shown.

harry sighs, "how did i get so lucky?"

by then, the time passed by quickly but still, no zayn went to get him.

"hmm..." harry hums, "i wonder where z is."

he decided to contact him, but to no luck, zayn wasn't answering his texts nor his calls. harry took a deep breath to try and calm his nerves down. his spine chilling as he waited for his past best friend.

praying to the gods above, he tried calling zayn one last time.

"thank goodness you answered!" harry says in relief, "thought somethin' happened to you."

"i'm fine hazza." zayn uses his nickname, "sorry, i fell asleep right after texting you..."

"sleepy head." harry chuckled.

"listen, harry..."

"mhmn?"

"can you go to my place instead? just wanna hang out with you a bit more, y'know... like old times?" zayn chuckles nervously, "before you fly away with your boy, louis."

harry smiles. he knew the zayn that has a pure heart would eventually come out soon. all his thoughts about zayn being the mastermind with all the shit that has happened has vanished into thin air like his voice.

"harry? still there?"

"yeah, just... a bit shocked, i guess? we've been too distant from each other since louis came between our friendship."

"it's alright..." zayn trails off.

"listen... i'm actually planning on telling him when the time comes."

"oh." was all what zayn can mutter.

"well, i'll be on my way then zaynie. glad we're alright now." he grinned to himself.

*

the second harry has walked into zayn's placed, he was knocked unconscious. zayn sitting at the couch near him, his eyes bloodshot as he stares at the curly headed lad lying on his floor.

"take him to the basement." zayn orders.

*

zayn towered over harry who was tied down on a chair, still unconscious. zayn stared at what seems like an angel, fallen from the sky. he chuckles, his smirk so evil.