tranquility : chapter one

I already love writing this omfg

on the side/top is what Reece's squad looks like, Liv is gorgeous I need her and Ben urggg

please comment a lot I need feedback

-

Reece walked through the gates of school on the first day back, his car left in the car park. He got inside the school halls, pulling his bag over his shoulder before heading towards his locker where his friends were already waiting.

Not all his friends were there yet, Q, Ben, Will, Oli and Liv were there but the others sometimes did and sometimes didn't. "Hey." Reece greeted, moving between them and unlocking his locker.

Everyone chorused a hi or a hey or hello and Reece out his books in his locker. He'd been getting his new schedule today in form room--which was basically twenty minutes of using your phone and doing last minute homework before the day started.

The warning bell soon rang and the friend group headed towards their form room. Reece stepped in to the class, seeing Calum and Luke in the corner of the class so they headed over. Luke was slumped against the wall, his eyes closed and Calum was on his phone.

Reece grabbed a chair and moved it to their table and tapped Luke's hand. "You alright buddy?" Luke just nodded and Reece turned to Calum as their friend group sat down.

"Is he alright?" Reece asked Calum.

"He's not been sleeping well." Calum said making Luke grab Reece's hand, resting his head on Reece's hand.

"Tired." Luke yawned.

Reece looked to Calum, knowing he wasn't much of a cuddler, Calum nodded and the two swapped places.

Luke cuddled up to Reece once he sat, closing his eyes again and hoping he'd get a nap in before first class. Luke let a pout settle on his lips at how comfy Reece was.

"When you get home, you should nap." Reece told Luke.

"Can't, got band practise." Luke grumbled, eyes still closed.

"After band." Reece said.

"Can't, being forced to go out for dinner with my family." Luke shrugged.

Reece bit his lip, "how about I come over tonight and cuddle you till you sleep, yeah?" Reece offered.

Luke opened an eye and looked at Reece before nodding. He leaned up and pressed a kiss to Reece's cheek before he lay down on Reece's lap and closed his eyes.

After form finished and Luke got his twenty minute nap, which was extremely helpful, Reece and Calum separated to their PE class. The two got to their lockers and began to change.

Reece glanced at Calum to say something but all he got to see was Calum's hickey covered chest. "Damn son, what have you been doing?" Reece teased.

Calum looked up at the brunette before glancing down at his chest, then he turned around and Reece's eyes widened at the sight of the scratches and marks on Calum's back. "Mike got a little crazy on Saturday night."

Reece snorted, "I can tell."

"Do you like Luke?" Calum asked, making Reece pull on his blue PE shirt, the schools logo on the breast.

Reece liked Luke, a lot.

"No." Reece shrugged. "We're just cuddly friends."

"You don't cuddle our other friends, or let them nap and dribble on you." Calum pointed out making Reece shrug again.

"Our other friends aren't cuddly, you only cuddle Michael." Reece said, making Calum hum.

"True but it's very obvious you like him."

"I don't Cal."

"sure, Reece, sure."

**

At lunch time, the entire friend group sat together, their table being underneath the TV that played the music channel loudly.

Reece sat beside Luke, who was against the wall, and next to Ben. Bryana soon came skipping over to the table, dressed in her cheerleading uniform. She happily sat on Ashton's lap, kissing his lips sloppily.

Reece watched on, his nose scrunched up in disgust, he turned to Luke seeing the same expression on his face. Reece wrapped his arms around Luke, "it's okay Luke shield yourself from the disease." He joked making Luke giggle in to his chest.

Reece let Luke go, and the blond saw Liv and Q kissing across the table from him making him kick them under the table. "Knock it off."

Reece and Luke loved their friends and that they had found someone but damn, did they kiss a lot. Michael and Calum didn't like to be public about everything but people knew they were together, some people weren't comfortable with the two boys being lovey dovey at school which was stupid but they didn't care. Ashton and Bryana were the straight power couple of the school, football player and cheerleader--the usual stereotype. Liv and Q were the usual couple that made out in the toilets and liked to just hang out alone, so no one saw their intimate times. Except for now.

After lunch finished, Reece and Luke started their walk to their separate classes. Before they had to split, Reece grabbed Luke's wrist. "Hold up."

"Hm." Luke hummed and looked at the brunette.

"Text me when you're home and I'll come cuddle you yeah?" Reece said.

Luke smiled and nodded, his cheeks feeling warm, "okay, I'll text you."

-

I've planned like 8 chapters so far and it's super cute so far. Their first date is goals.