tranquility: chapter forty

shit hits the fan and tranquility is broken

ZEPETO making all our ruke fantasies come true

-

Reece and Luke were at Reece's house, in Reece's bed and Luke had his legs spread for his boyfriend. Reece huffed after they'd finished, he glanced down at Luke who was messing with his come on his tummy, he smiled and leant down kissing Luke softly, then pulled out and that's when he realised he hadn't used a condom and he had definitely just nutted inside of Luke, who could get pregnant, who wanted babies.

"Shit." Reece whispered and got out of the bed, Luke frowned when he left.

"Where are you going?" Luke asked, watching Reece pull on his boxers. "I wanted my cuddles." He said, reaching his hand down to where Reece had looked, then freaked out, Luke's butt—oh Reece had come inside of him.

"I'm gonna go the shop I'll be back in a bit." Reece said and left with his jeans and shirt in his arms, he ran back in for his shoes then left and Luke heard the front door slam shut. Luke frowned, he can't believe Reece freaked out that much, Luke had birth control he could take, like he had been since they'd dated, but it messed with his meds for his leg.

And now Luke was stuck in bed and couldn't shower because Reece had left.

So Luke grabbed a tissue and cleaned the mess on his tummy and butt, throwing it in the bin and then grabbing his phone and lying down. Luke phoned Michael, he answered quickly, "hey." Luke said, "I need to rant about Reece."

"Do go ahead, I like to collect the tea for my daily spillage." Michael said.

"Please don't tell anyone." Luke said, "we're at his house and I'm currently stuck naked in his bed unable to shower because he left."

"He left his own house?"

"To go get me birth control, because he forgot a condom and he nutted in me, he just freaked out on me." Luke sighed, "it's like ever since the accident, he really doesn't want a future with me."

"So you think being one leg down made you disgusting to him now?" Michael then laughed, "you're a fucking idiot, Reece loves you, he wouldn't be that shallow. Maybe he just doesn't want kids yet, you're both still young."

"But Bryana did—"

"It was an accident between them two, and they chose to, as a couple, to keep that baby." Michael said sensibly.

Luke frowned, he wanted babies, he wanted Reece's babies, they'd have cute babies. "I guess," he mumbled, "I'm just confused, is all, before Reece seemed down for that but now he's not so."

"Because you're kids, anyone would be scared—maybe not you, but I definitely would be." Michael said, "just talk to him about it, what do you do if it turns out he doesn't want your kids."