tranquility : chapter ten

I've decided that I'll add like a lot of photos to this book mid chapter just to like show what Luke's wearing or something like that ok

also in sims, thanks to meagan, Luke now wears panties, and has had a baby of his own with Reece I am happy

pls get 50+ comments, you're spoiling me with them

-

Luke's hands ran up Reece's soft back, over the curve above his bum and smiling in to their kiss, tongues pressed together. Luke moved his hands lower to Reece's bum, sliding inside his boxers, making Reece moan softly.

Reece pressed his hand to Luke's waist, holding him down with one hand while the other tangled in his hair. Reece smiled, kissing the corner of Luke's mouth and then down his cheek to his neck and sucking softly on his pulse.

After two weeks of dating and they were already all over each other, though no further than making out and some light butt groping.

"Fuck." Luke moaned, moving his hands up from Reece's perk bum to his hair. "Reece." He whimpered.

"You're so soft." Reece whispered, "and so sweet and smells so pretty."

Luke giggled, making Reece stop kissing him and look down at the blond boy. "My scent rubbed off on you."

Reece sighed fondly, kissing Luke once more. He looked up at Luke's clock on the bedside table and grumbled, "we should go to the aquarium now if we want to."

Luke whined, pulling Reece back down for another kiss. "Luke." Reece whispered between Luke's quick kisses. Reece then laughed and sat up before holding Luke's hands, and then down. "Lu, no more, we gotta go." He said before getting off the bed. "Cmon baby."

Luke huffed, before allowing Reece to tug him up. "Turned down making out for fish."

"I sure did."

*:・゚✧

Reece watched on fondly as Luke had his face pressed against the glass, watching the Sharks swim pass as well as the stingrays. Reece took his phone from his pocket, taking a photo of Luke while he had the chance.

The blond was covered in blue from the water, and he looked so beautiful.

Reece posted the photograph on to Instagram, captioning it with: "he's such a cute little thing💞✨🌧" before he felt Luke wrap his arms around Reece's waist.

"What're you doing?" Luke questioned as Reece pressed the post button.

"Nothing." Reece locked his phone, kissing Luke's head and wrapping his arm around Luke's shoulder. "Want to get some food?"

Luke nodded, "I haven't eaten since lunch, and Mike stole half of it anyway." Luke pouted, taking Reece's hand from his shoulder and holding it. "So yes, food is good."

Reece chuckled and the two walked towards the restaurant of the aquarium. They ordered and waited for their pizza they'd ordered and once they got it, Reece took the tray, Luke getting the straws for their drinks before taking a table by the circular window that showed in to the seal habitat.

Luke took a slice of pizza, looking through the glass to see a seal go whizzing pass and he smiled. He looked at Reece seeing he was on his phone, pizza in hand. Their eyes met, "what?" Luke asked, and then he heard the dog filter sound from snapchat making him giggle, "stop it!" Luke whined.

Reece smiled, before turning the phone to Luke and showed him it. "You look so fucking cute with this filter."

"