tranquility: chapter twenty-nine

This is a cute chapter tbh, also their school year is going off my school year bc I'm not an expert with the Australian one but the school years go from year 7 to 13, meaning 11-18 year olds but they're very separate

Pls comment through out and vote

go buy want you back acoustic on iTunes, it's 99p thank you support your men, buy them their next meal lmao

-

It was exam season and every single class was filled with revising for the exams. These exams would push them over in to their Senior year, it would put them in classes depending on how well your grades were. Luke's grades were almost perfect so he knew he'd be in the higher classes with Bryana, Ashton and Calum who were also doing pretty great with their grades.

They were currently in chemistry class, Luke, Bry, Reece and Will, everyone was going through their textbooks in silence, Reece and Luke sharing some headphones together—their mutual love of Panic! At the Disco was an extra.

Everyone in the class was quiet until the teacher spoke up, "guys next doors class is gonna join us." She said, the class next door were a lower level class in the subject. So when they came in the room, the friend group made room for their other friends, making Luke and Reece squish right up next to each other. Luke smiled and kissed Reece's shoulder, his boyfriend blushed softly at the contact.

"Do you wanna study together after school?" Reece asked the blond.

Luke hummed, "sure."

Michael then squished right up against Luke's other side, "smart ass, help me." Michael said, grabbing Luke by his chin. "Explain photosynthesis and explain to me why a plant gets to be asexual."

Luke snorted at his wording, "okay." Luke quickly explained it and smiled, "do you get it?"

"Nope." Mike shrugged, "I hate science."

"You won't pass with that attitude," the teacher said, walking behind the two boys, "and listen to Luke, he knows what he's doing."

"Thank you," Luke smiled, Michael squishy his blushing cheek with a fake happiness. "It's not hard to understand that a plant depends on sunlight to grow, it's just the cell things you gotta learn." Luke shrugged. "Me and Reece are gonna study after school you could—"

Michael scoffed, "no, ew you'll end up fucking in front of me and as much as I'd like to see you get dicked down again, I actually have to study."

Luke blushed, his whole friend group basically knew by now that he'd fucked Reece and given mike a blowjob in front of Calum. "Shut up." Luke whined softly, "I could send you my notes tonight though?"

Mike grinned, "yes please."

When the day finished, they headed to Reece's home in Luke's new car, the blond had driven them to school all week, he wanted to drive his car so much, he loved it. "Yknow," Reece said, glancing from the backseats of the car to Luke, "we should fuck in this car, christen it."

Luke laughed, "another day."

They arrived at the house, going inside and setting in their text books in Reece's room, set across the bed and the floor. Luke sat on the floor by the window with his flash cards spread out across from him. Reece smiled fondly at it, before Luke looked at him, "pass my pencil case, I made a mistake."

Reece threw the pencil case across the room, Luke taking out a coloured pen and correcting his mistake for history. "Is there any subjects your stuck on?" Luke asked his boyfriend as he wrote.

"No," Reece lied. "I'm good."

Luke hummed, "I can't wait for the summer, and the bonfire night that's coming after exams." He looked up and smiled at Reece, "we're gonna have the best summer ever, then next year we'll pick colleges and we can go together and move in together."

Reece smiled softly, "so am I?"

Luke returned the smile easily, "would you wanna get a dog if we lived together?"

"Sure." Reece said, "But Mal is mine at home so we'd take him too."

"Mal is so cute." Luke gushed, "I want like a boxer or something, those like ugly dogs that are so ugly they're cute."

Reece snorted, "sure, I want a German shepherd too."

"That'd be nice, a bunch of dogs and a bunch of kids." Luke said offhandedly, writing at this notes again, not seeing Reece's hesitant smile. "Hey, do you wanna sleep over at the weekend?" Luke asked, looking up again at Reece for a glance.

Reece smiled, "sure, we can have a movie marathon."

"Well I was thinking more of a sex marathon, but sure," Luke said with a small giggle.

Reece shook his head and crawled across all their books and notes and got to Luke, moving his flash cards out of the way and sitting in front of the blond. Luke looked at Reece, his moth slightly open as he waited for Reece to make the first move.

Reece took the pen from Luke's hand, putting it on the floor before Reece spread his legs a little, Luke moving in to them and wrapping his arms around Reece's neck. Reece then moved in and kissed the blond, Luke humming in delight.

Reece cupped Luke's jaw as they kissed, slipping his tongue in his boyfriends mouth. Luke whimpered at the slick heat, their noses bumping softly before Reece pulled back slowly. "You can't just say you wanna have a sex marathon and expect me not to kiss you."

Luke smiled, "sorry." He kissed Reece again.

They spent the next few hours eating pizza and studying, and when they'd had enough they'd gotten on the bed, Luke sat in Reece's lap as they kissed slowly, Reece's hands wandering across Luke's plump ass and thick thighs.

Then the door opened and Luke squeaked, hopping off of Reece's lap to see Iris at the door. She blushed, "I'm sorry. Luke, your mother called asking if you were here, you didn't get her calls?"

Luke furrowed his brows, "no I didn't." He said and got his phone from his bag, he'd been too busy studying to get it out. He saw the multiple missed calls and texts from both his parents, "crap I better head home." He said.

Iris left the room, Luke started to collect his books and put them in his bag. Reece helped and then walked him to the front door. Reece kissed Luke softly before the blond stepped out of the house, feeling a slap to his ass as he meant making him laugh. "See you at school baby!" Reece called after Luke who got in his car, waving through the window.

Luke texted his mother he was on his way home now before started driving. Luke was a pretty careful driver, always using his turning signals and being patient, he didn't even have any road rage when people cut him off. It was probably why he passed so easily at his test in the summer.

Luke arrived home not long after and parked in the open spot on the drive way, his dad wanted his new car protected so it was safer on the drive way. Luke opened the front door with his keys, "sorry I'm late!" Luke called as he put his bag down by the stairs, then opened the living room door.

Luke froze where he stood, "holy—"

Luke's brother, Ben, stood and pulled Luke in to a tight hug.

Ben had been gone over a year as he was in the navy, he didn't get to call much and Luke missed him.

"Holy shit," Luke whispered, holding his brother. "I cant believe you're home."

Ben laughed, pulling away from Luke and holding his shoulders. "I hear you got yourself a boyfriend."

Luke let out a small sob and hugged his brother again.

-

Something small, drama ensues soon at chapter 32+ :-)