tranquility: chapter thirty-two

are you ready? Well if you're not get ready

Pls comment and vote

I have the next chapter written out already so if you all comment enough I'll post it tomorrow at noon time for me

-

Luke got himself ready for the bonfire party, he dressed in a white shirt, which was open half way down his chest, and skinny jeans, his nails were painted from a few days ago by Bryana and he wore the necklace Reece had gotten him years ago.

He drove to pick up Reece, waiting outside his house as he texted that he was there. It took a few minutes for Reece to come outside and he climbed in to the car, turning to Luke with a grin, looking him over. "You look fucking hot baby, it might be time you fucked me tonight." Reece leant forward and kissed Luke deeply, the blond humming.

Reece pulled away and put on his seatbelt, as Luke checked him over, he wore a light blue denim button down, which showed off some chest, like Luke and then some beige shorts.

Luke started the drive to the beach, it was the same place every year, with the last three years of the high school going each year. "So are you drinking tonight?" Luke asked his boyfriend.

"Oh definitely." Reece said, "there's a keg standing competition that I am going to slaughter this year."

Luke snorted, "well I'll look after you tonight then, I'm gonna stay sober with Bry."

Reece hummed, "alright, make sure you bring me home though, I don't wanna wake up on the beach like last year."

Luke snorted, he remembered hearing that happen, Q, Michael and Reece had woken up on the beach, it was a confusing time for them all.

They arrived at the beach, Luke finding a place to park, they then walked down to their friends holding hands. Luke dropped down on the log beside Bryana, who gave him a smile and offered him a sip of her lemonade. He took a sip before Reece said he was gonna get them a drink, he left and came back with a coke for Luke and a beer for himself.

Reece went off to join their friends who were further down the beach, Luke leant against Brys shoulder, "how are you?" Luke asked her.

"I'm good." Bry smiled, "I'm probably not gonna stay here long."

"That's okay, do you want me to drive anyone home?" He asked her.

"Just make sure Ashton gets home safely, I ain't having him drown, and raising a kid alone." She laughed softly, Luke smiling.

The two chatted for a while, people coming over to them and talking and catching up. Then Reece was stumbling over to them, sinking to his knees in front of Luke, placing his hands on Luke's waist and kissing his chest, unbuttoning Luke's shirt and kissing his tummy. Reece hummed as Luke carded his hands through his hair. "Baby."

"You okay?" Luke asked, tilting Reece's head up. He looked so far gone.

"Wanna blow you." Reece slurred.

"We don't do stuff when one of us is drunk, remember?" Luke said, caressing Reece's cheek.

Reece whined and grabbed Luke's jeans, undoing the belt there. Luke glared and grabbed Reece's hands, throwing them away from him, making Reece fall backwards on to his bum. It made Reece scoff, "you're such a prude." Reece grumbled.

Luke rolled his eyes, "oh I'm a prude? You've fucked me three times this week."

Reece stood up, swaying slightly, "I'll find it somewhere else then."