~Part 3~

Taiga walked with Akaashi to school. The wind blew softly and carried leaves with it. "So. I talked with Sakura-chan. She told me about you and Bokuto" Taiga looked down on Keiji. "Oh did she" Keiji shoved his hand in his pockets. "I'm sorry. We don't have to talk about it" Taiga padded Akaashis head. "You're a smart and pretty boy Keiji. Im sure you'll find someone." She smiled at Keiji and he did back. They arrived at the school gate.

"This is me" Akaashi smiled. "Ok bud. Have a good day. Don't push yourself too hard. I'll pick you up later" Taiga waved to him. Keiji waved back and started to walk into school. Suddenly girls screams came from behind him. He turned and saw Taiga on the ground with blood pouring out of her mouth. "TAIGA" Keiji ran up to her and helped her up. "I'm find Keiji. Thank you" She wiped the blood from her mouth and sighed. "What's going on with you lately" Akaashi rubbed her back. "Nothing. It's just- you'll figure out one day" She hugged him and ran off.

Bokuto stared at Keiji as an unfamiliar girl hugged him and ran off. "So. He's already over me" Bokuto mumbled under his breath and walked away. He approached his first class and took his seat.

He couldn't pay attention to the teacher. He was too focused on his own problems. "Bokuto. What's the answer to the problem" His teacher called on him. "Oh um. I-I don't know" he got flustered. "Go stand in the hall" His teacher ordered. "Yes miss" he slowly walked out of the room.

Akaashis class had a study period. Of course, no one was actually trying  to study but the odd few. "Hey Keiji" A beautiful girl in Akaashis class approached him. She had big lips, wide blue eyes and long blonde hair. Her bust size was probably the smallest in the whole school so people called her Loli-chan. "Oh hello" Keiji smiled to her. "I was wondering if you wanted to study together" she started to blush. "Sorry Loli-chan. I'm just about to head somewhere" Akaashj stood. "Are you sure Keiji. I heard you were having relationship problems and Loli-chan here is single" another beautiful girl in his class walked up to him. "I'm sorry but how do you know about that" Keiji became aggravated. "I know people" She smirked. "Well did you know about that loli-chan" Keiji asked. She nodded. "I don't hang around people who try to butt their ways into the personal life" He shoved them out of his way and walked off.

Keiji stormed down the hall mumbling to himself. He turned the corner and saw Bokuto standing out in the hall. He took a deep breath and walked past the owlish looking boy. "Akaashi" Bokutos eyes lit up. Keiji tried his best to ignore him. Bokuto pulled the back on Keijis shirt and brought him closer. "Bokuto-San" Akaashi started to blush. Bokuto pulled him into a passionate kiss. They melted into each other. Then the two felt something.

A spark of love

They pulled away from each other and stared into the others eyes. Both of them could see the universe in their lover. "Akaashi. You felt it too right" Bokuto started to tear up. Akaashi nodded. Bokuto let go of Akaashi and started to cry. "Bokuto-San. Don't cry" he pulled his lover into his arms. "B-but I finally g-get to be w-with m-my Akaashi" he said between sobs. Keiji stared to tear up. He finally got a second chance at happiness. Even if he started from the beginning again, he got to be with Bokuto.

The bell rang and Keiji ran. Bokuto understood. If someone saw them together then they'd probably get in trouble. The day went by with flying colours for the two. They were both so excited to see each other at the end of the day.

Keiji counted down the last few minutes of the day. Once the bell rang he sprinted right out of the class and ran to the gate. "You're here fast" Taiga said as she chews the last bit of her lollipop. "Yeah. Today was really easy" Keiji smiled. "Did you end up seeing Bokuto" she looked around. "Yeah but we made up" Keiji started to blush. Taiga smirked and Akaashi hid his face. "How about volleyball club" Taiga threw her lollipop stick on the ground. "I'm excused from it until in next week" Keiji started to run. "IM GONNA BEAT YOU TO THE HOUSE" He laughed. "HEY NO FAIR" Taiga started to chase after him.

Akaashi bursted in the house with taiga following him. They both started I wheez. "I t-told you'd I-I'd win" Akaashi fell to the floor panting. "You two are impossible" Sakurako sighed. She was laying on the couch reading manga. "Shut it" Taiga got up from dying in the wall. "What's for dinner today" Keiji asked. "I don't know. Maybe like spaghetti then we can head out and do some shopping" Sakurako put her book down. "Actually I was gonna go to Bokutos house after dinner" Akaashi stood. Sakurako chocked on her water. "What" She started to cough. "We made up" Keiji handed her a paper towel. "That's amazing. So you actually took my advice huh" Sakurako smiled. Keiji nodded and smiled.

They all inhaled their dinner. Keiji then said goodbye and ran off. Bokutos house was a little far then it was from his parents house but it was do able. Akaashi knocked on the door. Bokuto slammed it open. He had this hair down and wearing only a towel. "I was expecting you" He smirked. Keiji blushed like crazy. "Don't worry. I'll put on clothes" He laughed and invited Akaashi in.

So many thoughts were going through Bokutos head right now. But mostly that Akaashi was finally happy and forgave him. They say adjacent to each other on the couch watching tv. Someone slammed on the door. Bokuto ran to the door and opened it. Kuroo and kenma were standing there. "Hey bro" Kuroo said. "We came to see how you were doing about the whole Akaashi situation" Kenma said. "We made up. He's here right now. Come in" Bokuto smiled.

Keiji turned his head to see Kuroo and Kenma standing like a foot away from him. "Hello?" He pushed his head back. "Sooo. Akaashi" Kuroo said. "Guys literally stop" Bokuto pulled them back. They all hung out until Kuroo and Kenma had to leave.