~Part 4~

SLIGHT SEX TEASE WARNING JUST IN CASE

Akaashi laid on top of Bokuto. They were watching a movie. "What time should you leave?. We have school tomorrow" Bokuto played with Akaashis hair. "Why can't I just sleep here, then we can go to school together tomorrow" Akaashi dug his head into Bokutos neck. Keiji started to bite his shoulder. Koutarou squirmed and rubbed Akaashis thighs. Akaashi trailed up to Bokutos mouth and started to shove his tongue down the boys throat. Both of them moaned and rubbed their hips together. Akaashi pulled back and stared into Koutarous eyes. They both broke out into giggles.

They heard a knock on the door and it swung open. Keijis sister ran inside wheezing. "K-Koutarou, K-Keiji" she fell to one knee. "What's going on Sakurako" Akaashi got off Bokuto. "Something happened to Taiga" She got and up pulled Keiji into a hug. Akaashi had never heard his sister cry like that before. He used to walk in on her crying but it was never this bad. "What happened" Bokuto pulled Sakurako off Akaashi and onto a chair. "S-she was hanging o-out w-with her boyfriend a-and he ran o-out of t-the house. Then I f-found her h-half dead" She said between sobs. They both stopped and stared at her. They heard police cars and ambulances going around the city. "Where does he live" Keiji grabbed her shoulder. "I-I can't tell you" she wiped her tears. "Tell me" He tightened this grip on her shoulder. "Fine he lives down the street from here. The red house" she threw his hand off. Keiji ran into the kitchen and ran out of the house.

"What did he do?" Sakurako asked Bokuto. "I'm not sure" Koutarou entered the kitchen. He looked around for a minute. "Oh my god" Bokuto ran out. "What?" Sakurako stood and held the boys arm. "He grabbed the butchers knife" Bokuto started to pace around the room.

Akaashi ran at full speed down Bokutos long road, butchers knife in hand. "That idiots gonna pay for what he did" Keiji grunted under his breath. Keiji slammed his fist into the mans door. It opens slightly. "Who's there?" He asked. "Just a neighbor" Keiji responded. The man opened the door. Keiji lifted the knife. "THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR HURTING TAIGA" He screamed. Bokuto grabbed his Arm and pulled the knife out of his hand. Sakurako ran up. "I'm sorry. Just please don't report is to the police and we won't report you" She pleaded to the man. He rolled his eyes then agreed. Bokuto carried Akaashi home and stayed with him until he fell asleep.

Keiji woke up to Sakurako shaking him. "Come on. I'm driving you to school. Get ready" she smiled to him. It took a while but Akaashi was able to get ready. Sakurako dropped him off. Keiji attended all of his classes normally. Then he headed to the volleyball club.

"Keiji!" Bokuto ran up to him and hugged him. "It's nice to have you back" Yukie smirked to him. "Thanks" he blushed. "Akaashi. Can I talk to you over there for a second" Bokuto got serious all of a sudden. Keiji nodded and lead him to the sidelines. "What's going on" he asked.

"Where you really gonna do it. Kill that guy" Bokuto was visibly trembling. "I-I don't know" Keiji sat down. Bokuto followed. "Did you see Taiga yet?" Koutarou asked. "No. Not yet. I don't think I can" Keiji pulled his legs to his face. Bokuto was silent. "I-I'm heading home" He stood up and just left. Keiji looked up. The boy stared at him for one last time before leaving.

Keiji slowly walked home. Wondering where in the world Bokuto could have gone off to. He shook that off though. Once he got home he ate and left to see Taiga.

Keiji and Sakurako walked into her hospital room. She was laying motionless on the bed. "She honestly looks so dead" Sakurako said. Keiji walked up to her and held her hand. "She feels dead too" he kissed it before placing it back down. "It's scary to think that one moment she was happy. And now look at her" Sakurako said. They both sat down and watched her for a while.

Keiji kept checking his phone. Usually, Koutarou always texts him. But he hadn't responded for hours. "I'm gonna go get food. You want anything?" Keiji stood up. "Sure. I'll have some fruit" Sakurako smiled. "K" Keiji said leavening the room.

He slowly walked down the cold hallways. He shivered was people got rushed down in gurneys. Once he got into the cafeteria, Keiji already had been through hell and back. He got what he need and left as soon as possible. It was almost as bad as the school caf. He swore walking down the halls that he saw Bokuto in one of those gurneys. He shook it off and opened Taigas hospital door.

When he entered, Taiga was awake. "Hey. You doing ok?" He asked. She nodded. "What happened?" Keiji sat down and handed out the food. "I don't know. I have amnesia from all of yesterday" she sighed. They all hung around and talked for a hours.

Sakurako and Keiji both waved goodbye and exited the room. While in the lobby they saw Bokutos mother and younger sister.

No. No this can't be happening. Bokuto can't be here.

He ran up to the girls. "Keiji" she mother had tears pouring from her eyes. "What's going on. Why are you guys here?" Akaashi stared to freak out.

"W-we found Bokuto I-In in house" his mother weeped. "Mom I got this" his sister handed her mother some tissues. "We found my brother in his house. He had tried to commit suicide" she covered her face with her hands and started to burst in tears.

Keiji fell to the floor.

"N-no. This can't be happening. He was happy earlier today" Keiji started to cry. Things got all fuzzy and Akaashi fainted.