Little updates

So that was the book. Idk if anyone is gonna read to this part because its been a couple months since this books been out. There was so many typos and there probably still is, but it was annoying me as I re-read it and I changed some parts of the book so It would actually make sense. So yeah. I just kinda wanted to put this here for clarification if some comments no longer make sense after editing it. I may go through the book once again to check if there's anything else but right now it's late and I just want to watch YouTube and go to sleep. I'm going camping soon and the drive is five to six hours so I may go through this when that comes. This chapter will be here for any updates but I want to make a book where I kinda just rant and talk about anything. So like a shit post book. I do run an Instagram with my best friend (the username is luigiheartfeelia as of August 9th 2016) so there I post anime edits and the Instastory will basically just be about my life and stuff like that so yeah. I may not ever put anything else in this book so I hope you enjoy the new and improved Our fairytale.

Also plz follow bc ily

-

October 5th 2016 at 1:22 am

Hello. (I went to type hello and I typed help. Figures)
So I just wanted to say thanks for 1.5k reads. Anyway it's 1 am and I have school in 6 hours so I'll only be able to get like 5 hours of sleep. I can't sleep and I thought to myself. 'I should probably say thanks on the book and not on the conversation wall on my own profile'
So thank you to anyone who ever read this. Wether you just found this book or you were the first one to read it, every read makes my day better. Right now I'm sitting in my bed sweating and dying so to see that this little book I decided to write because I saw an au on someone's Instagram get this many reads is insane. I'm trying to write a few books rn.

One called space girl and another one that I don't have a title for. Those are only oc's. And another iwaoi book called roses are red and it uses a twisted roses are red poem. Also I really want to write a kuroken or an iwaoi yandere book idk. But anyway yeah that's all. Thanks so much <3

-

October 31st 2016 at 9:30 pm

Happy Halloween everyone & thank you so much for 2k. This is so surreal, I don't deserve any of this. You all make my day wether it be by commenting, voting or even just reading, whenever I see anyone give this book a chance, it makes me smile. Yeah yeah 2000 reads isn't a lot compared to some of the other books out there but when I put that into perspective, it's such a big number. Like I don't even think I've met 2000 people in my whole life.

I'm currently writing this instead of doing the homework that's due tomorrow that I didn't start and which I've stressed about for hours but I'm not unhappy. Simply writing makes me happy again. It's like I don't have a care in the world.

Life for me is hard and I don't think a lot of people I know in real life realize what I go through. I'm very secretive about my mental health and personal life, but as I write, I feel this sense of relief. I no longer have to hide from myself. I can allow my very being to be poured out onto my phone screen. I have no fears.

All in all I'd thank to say thank you. For anything. I care for everyone with every inch of my being. You all have granted me great relief. I could not thank you enough. I wish I could personally thank every one of you. Just thank you for letting me out. For letting me vent in a
way with a little anonymity. I wish you all happiness. Thank you so much <3.

December 12 2016 at 11:11 pm
GUYS I CANT AAAAAA
Thank you so much for getting this book to 3k reads. I'm actually crying like I wish I could hug every single one of you and thank you. This book actually sucks ass but. It got 3k wtaf. I've been thinking about re writing it because when I wrote it I didn't really know where I was going with it an I wanted a book out so I just posted it. I'm gonna write a chapter rn about re writing it but I need to get on my laptop because I'm writing on my phone and I haven't in a while so I'm a little iffy with spelling and I need to keep spell checking everything. None the less thank you so much for reading this. It warms my heart to see that people actually take time to at least check the book out. Have a happy holiday if I don't come back to in time to wish you one then!