Thank you

You know what amazes me?

That this book has 5k reads.

Thank you

{Fun game: Take a shot every time I say thank you lmfao}

-----

I feel when a writer makes a book, theres three huge milestones. 1k reads, 5k reads, and 10k reads. Im so grateful to say that a book I made because I was bored and just wanted to write a longer book has reached the second huge milestone. I believe it hit 1k reads in August of 2016. Its now March of 2017. In around 7 months, this book gained 4k reads. It really warms my heart.

I never know what to say when I write messages to readers about milestones this book reaches. To me, its repetitive. Just the same basic thing: "Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I love anyone who comes across this blahblahblah". I want this to be special but how do I do that? I don't exactly know how. I want to do something to thank everyone but  3.75/4 percent of the people who made this milestone a reality won't be able to see this. I don't want to just say thank you like every time. I want this thank you to be something that is important but idk how to.

Really all I can say is thank you. Thank you so much. As this book grew, I grew. My mental and physically health as become a lot better and I'm comfortable with myself, my sexuality, my school life, social life, personal life. Everything has become in my control and I feel like this book kinda helped. Not only can I express my feelings here but I feel validated as a person when I look at the reads. Im so proud to say that this book has 5k reads.

Im not trying to brag or anything. I know this book could've been ignored and I hate when I read amazing books that have such little reads. I think that everyone deserves this amount of reads on a story. And if you feel like writing a book, do it. It's an amazing experience and you never know what could happen. To be honest, I never thought that this book would get over 500 reads. And now here I am, thanking you guys for 1000 times that amount.

I love you all, no matter who you are. Thank you for taking your time to read my book. It means that world to me

Just, thank you so much. Thats all I can say.

P.s my 1 year anniversary was 2 months ago and I did nothing for it so yea that happened yay!