Recreation & other random stuff

If you are interested, please read this chapter throughly, it would help me a lot!!!

Hello my beauties!

Right now its 3am where I live but I wanted to finally update you guys on this. Ive decided to rewrite the book and I finished chapter 1 and finished going over it. I need to recheck it a few times to make sure I have proper grammar and punctuation but I really hope that you guys are able to check it out! 

I defiantly am finding the new version a lot better so far and am super proud of it. Im going to try to make it longer and hopefully a lot more detailed along with more feels. The book has already began to stray a little farther from the way this book is laid out as in that some parts have been changed to add more effect and hopefully make things a little more understanding and interesting. Im still thinking if I want to end up altering the books ending so its not the same as this one so you don't know what to expect. I highly doubt anyone will but if you could give your thought and opinions in the comments then that would be very appreciated!

I should be able to get the book out within a couple of days and I'll link it here once its out

Straying away from all this I wanted to update you guys a little on future things I want to come out with. Currently at the moment I'm writing two main books. One is an IwaOi (Oikawa and Iwaizumi) and the other is a NamJin one (Namjoon and Seokjin from BTS). I kinda just wanted to talk about the speed at which I'm able to produce good chapters for you guys.

When I write chapters, I think them to be at least 1000 words, if not more. That way I have a general idea of how many words each of my books are. For example if I make a book which has 6 chapters I'll know it has about 6000 words. I personally like it this way. So to write 1000+ words takes about 20 minutes depending on the time and my mood. If its really late at night then I'll probably stop myself from writing as I'll be more susceptible to misspell words or use improper grammar. If its too early then I'll be too hungry or tired to began writing. If I'm sad and or a little upset I may not be in the mood to ever write and if I'm angry I won't want to think about writing.

The perfect time and mood for me is around 2-5 am and when I'm either happy or neutral. But the time is always the hardest thing for me. Since I'm a student I have things like studying and school to worry about. I need sleep and my school begins at 8 am. To properly function I need about 7 hours of sleep which means I need to get to sleep at 12 am or earlier. Im not able to write when people are awake in my household as it makes me feel uncomfortable and weird so I like to wait till everyone is asleep or at least in bed. 

Weekends are really the only time I'm able to write and thats really only Friday and Saturday since I have to sleep Sunday night to wake up for school on Monday. Another iffy thing with weekends is that I go to my dads house every other weekend and am unable to write night there since I share a room with my brother. Only at my moms house am I able to write on weekends. I do have no problem with writing on my phone but I find writing on a laptop is much easier and faster thus meaning I can get more chapters out in a faster amount of time.

Currently I'm on winter break. For me, school begins again in 5 days. That sadly leaves only 3 night to write (plus the next two hours I'm able to write tonight). This isn't nearly enough time for me to work on 3 books. It takes around 20 to 40 to produce a good chapter plus another 10 minutes for me to go through and check it all. Then I often wait a few days to publish a chapter. All in all Im not able to put out chapters very often. 

If I begin to stay up until 3am every day during school, which I used to do, I end up falling asleep in my classes which gets me in trouble. Its not worth risking my grades to put out chapters so I want to apologize in advance for not being able to put out chapter for the newer updated version very fast. 

If anyone actually got through that then thank you! I really hope you guys are having an amazing new year so far because I certainly am. I promise to put out the new book very soon and I don't plan on spell and grammar checking this chapter so I'm sorry if there is some mistakes!

~Makenna