Chapter Five

I managed to get Harry to believe that I took a really bad fall down a flight of stairs, "I was being really klutzy and I just catapulted down the stairs...um, and bashed my cheek on the side of a wall, and-er-fell on my wrist also!",and I hoped that that was that.
  Today we had double tortur-, sorry double potions with the Slytherins. When Hermione informed me of that I refused to go downstairs.
  "Emma double potions with the Slytherins today."
  "Have fun."
  "Emma, honestly, get up!" But I had already dozed off again.
  The next thing I knew, ice cold water was poured over my head. I sat up, gasping.
  "Holy crap!" I spluttered. I looked over to see the Golden Trio laughing hysterically.
  "Whoever did that has five seconds to run." I said menacingly. They all looked at Harry. I glared and he sprinted out the door with me close behind.
  "They finally convinced me to not drop out of school just because we had double potions today, so I was dragged there. And, oh dear, Malfoy was 'hurt' from Care Of Magical Creatures class yesterday. What. An. Idiot.
  "Professor, I can't chop my beetroot." He said trying and failing to sound helpless.
  Nevertheless, Snape made me do it.
  "Black!" He called sharply. "Help Malfoy with his before you do your own!" He instructed in a monotone. I moaned and muttered under my breath, as I chopped his root into unproportional, ragged pieces, smashed his caterpillars to a thin paste, and threw it all into the caldron along with a whole bottle of frog pee.
  "There, enjoy." I said sarcastically, beginning on my own potion. Malfoy was stunned speechless.
  When he finally found his good for nothing voice, he whined, "Professor! She's completely ruined my potion!"
  "What? I did your quality work, is that not sufficient?" I snapped at him.
  "Mudblood." He sneered. That was the last straw.
  "You want a good potion? Well you forgot the key ingredient." I snarled and dumped his caldron over his thick skull. "Oops." I said innocently, batting my eyelashes.     
  "Miss Black!" Snape called angrily. "You wi-" I held my hand out.
  "Stop. Don't talk to me. I have better things to do with my life that this crap. This is your pathetic excuse for a class, and, guess what? I'm not pathetic, unlike you and Malfoy, who feel you need to be ignorant pricks and bully people because you don't like yourselves. So, guess what? I quit. I'm not putting up with this anymore. Peace out people." I walked to the door. "
  "100 poi-" Snape started, but I interrupted.
  "Oh, and I will take this up with the headmaster if you even think about deducting points from Gryffindor. What'd ya think about that, Snivellus?" I smirked and walked out the door confidently.
  I decided to spend my extra time in the library, before charms class. When I got there, I immediately went to the restricted section, in hope that no one would look for me there. But, alas, someone did. And that someone was *shudder* Malfoy.
  "How did you get out of class early?" I asked, uninterested. I was now walking down the halls at a fast pace, going Malfoy would go away.
  "My arm was too painful, Professor let me leave early." He replied sophisticatedly. I snorted. "Right. Because your arm is so hurt. Honestly, it was just a scratch!" He stopped abruptly in front of me, making me walk into him and drop all of my books. I bent down to pick them up, and when I stood up, Malfoy was coming closer.
  I tried to back away, but he had me against a wall. I tried to push him away, but he pinned me there.
  "What are you doing?" I hissed. He just smirked and came even closer.
  "I swear, Malfoy, I will hex you into next week!" I struggled again.
  He was getting wayyyy to close for comfort now.
  "Go away!" I tried in vain, yet again, to no avail. Suddenly, I spotted Fred and George. "Help!" I mouthed at them. They nodded. Next thing I knew, Malfoy was on the ground.
  "Oh. My. Gosh! Thank you so much!" I said, hugging them both. "I owe you, and will pay you back later, but right now I have to go to charms! Byeee!" I said and ran off, I was already late. That night, before dinner, Fred and George came up to me.
  "Hey, we wanted to make sure you were okay after what happened earlier." "Yeah I'm okay, thanks again."
  "No problem...but what actually happened?" The twins asked curiously. I sighed.
  "I had a yelling match with Snape, as everyone in the school knows, went to the library, was followed by Malfoy halfway around the school from there, and then he pinned me against the wall and tried to kiss me." I said it all really fast, hoping I could run while it sank in. Too late.
  "WHAT?! MALFOY PINNED YOU AGAINST A WALL AND TRIED TO KISS YOU?!!" Fred yelled. I glared at him.
  "Shut it loudmouth!" I hoped that Harry and Ron hadn't heard. I slowly turned. They were there. "Uh oh." I dashed up the stairs to the girls dormitory and waited at the top. Harry, Ron, Fred and George were all standing at the steps yelling different things.

Harry's P.O.V

  He what?! My gosh, I'm going to freaking murder Malfoy!!!

Ron's P.O.V

  Kill. Must kill. Must kill Malfoy! Eat. Must eat. Must eat food now!

Fred & George's P.O.V

  Im going to prank him so bad, he won't  know what hit him. Literally and figuratively...

Emma's P.O.V

  "Emma! Tell us what happened!" Harry yelled for the hundredth time. I still stayed silent, pressing my lips together tightly.
  The next morning I got up at like 5 in the morning. I quietly showered, got dressed, brushed my teeth, did my hair, and put on mascara and concealer. Then I snuck downstairs. When I got to the bottom of the steps, I heard a creak from upstairs and whipped my head around to look. Then someone came up from behind me and grabbed me.
  I opened my mouth to scream in surprise, but they put a hand over my mouth. I turned, it was Harry.
  "Tell me what happened." He said. I did the last thing I could.    Change the subject.
  "Have you stayed up all night? Wow you must be tired, off to bed! I can make up an excuse  for the teachers, which do you like better, you're sick, or your not well." I gasped for air, saying that all in one sentence was a lot. Harry just looked at me like, 'are you gonna tell me now?' So I spilled it. Quickly.   
"Afteribalktakedsnapeyesterdayiwenttothelibraryandhefollowedmesoitriedtogetawayfromhimbuthepinnedmeagainstthewallandtriedtokissmebutthankgoodnessfredandgeorgesavedme." I was hyperventilating now, but Harry and already bolted, muttering about how 'he was going to kill him' which was really scary. 
  Long story short, Malfoy showed up at breakfast with a black eye and an actually hurt arm...