Chapter Twelve

As we walked past the executioner Hermione shook her head. We finally neared the three huge rocks near Hagrid's but Malfoy was there. Hermione just flipped out completely. "You! You foul, loathsome, evil little cockroach!" She exclaimed, running up to Malfoy and putting her wand to his throat. Malfoy looked like he crapped himself. "Come on, Hermione, he's not worth it." Ron said. Hermione seemed to get a grip on herself, however, and lowered her wand, starting to walk away. But when Malfoy and his cronies started laughing, I guess she lost it. She kind of went crazy and punched Malfoy in face. "Damn." I whispered, staring at her. "That felt good." She said, smiling a little guiltily. "Not good, brilliant." Ron said. Right before they started arguing again about their pets again. It was so annoying I just exploded. "OKAY YOU'RE BOTH RIGHT! NOW PLEASE SHUT THE HELL UP!" I finally screamed at Ron and Hermione. They both immediately went silent, staring at me in shock. I took a deep breath and counted to ten. "I'm sorry. But honestly, you two argue nonstop. Like a married couple or something." Hermione stayed silent on this comment and looked down as she walked, her mouth in a straight line. Ron, however, openly pondered the idea and stood for a minute, staring into space. Harry snapped his fingers at him once we got to Hagrid's and he snapped out of it.

•••
Hagrid was fumbling around with everything as he made tea, and when he set the tea pot down, he had forgotten the tea and spilt boiling water on my arm. "Hagrid, it'll be okay. We'll stay with you." I said soothingly. "Yeh'll do no such thing!" He replied. "Oh, an' Ron, I found yer rat. Yeh should keep a better eye on yer pets!" Hagrid lectured him as Hermione glared at him. "I think that that means you owe someone an apology." Hermione said fiercely. "Oh yeah, when I see Crookshanks, I'll be sure to tell him." Ron replied. I swear Hermione's eyes flashed red. "I meant, me!" She said hotly. Ron was about to retort, but a something suddenly flew in the window and smashed a vase. "Ow!" Harry exclaimed, as another rock was seemingly thrown at his head. He looked out the window. "Hagrid, they're coming. Fudge and the executioner." Harry said. Hagrid quickly shooed us out the house. "It'll be okay, Hagrid." Harry said urgently. Hagrid nodded, like he didn't really believe him and shooed us to the back door. There was a loud knock at the door as we left the house and hid behind Hagrid's giant pumpkins. We heard a twig snap behind us and Hermione turned around. "What is it?" Harry asked her. "I think I saw- never mind." She said, looking confused. "Guys! They're coming out! Let's go!" I said, and we started running towards Hogwarts. "I can't believe it." I said, sadly. "They're actually going to kill him." Hermione finished, her voice cracking. We watched in horror as the man in black raised his huge ax and brought it down hard. My breath caught in my throat and a choked sob came out of my mouth. I buried my face into Harry's chest, letting out muffled sobs as Hermione did the same to Ron.

Heyyyyyy. What do you think of Hemma??? I'm so exited, it's my OTP! I hope you liked the update, I'll try to do another one soon! Love you all, thanks for reading!
Xoxo