11.

dummy 💓:
you haven't talked to me in over a week

dummy 💓:
syd come on

Sydney had had no other scene besides the sequence with Katelyn where they ventured out into the woods in the whole episode, and Chandler hadn't had anymore scenes, having wrapped up in one day. They'd started filming the second episode, but up until where they were, Sydney only had scenes with Lauren, and Chandler only had scenes with Katelyn and Melissa.

Sydney had been basically ignored him for the past week. They hadn't talked because she was afraid. Afraid of his reaction, afraid of what would ensue, afraid of rejection. So, she didn't talk to him, up until today. Because today, they have a scene together. And she's not too sure on how to handle it.

dummy 💓:
we're shooting together today
you're gonna have to talk to me eventually

Sydney still got the notifications- she genuinely could not bring herself to block him- but she didn't read his texts. She couldn't, she knows she'd answer. And the fear that bubbles in the back of her stomach whenever she even thinks of his name stops her from reaching out.

It hurts her to do this, and most people have noticed. She Skyped Thea, who immediately scolded her for ignoring him. The smirk that had appeared on her face when her friend told her what had happened fell, her eyes wide, before she started ranting. "What? No! Talk to him, what are you doing?" She spit the words out quickly, not masking her anger.

"I can't. Tee, I can't." Sydney replied, looking down. She fidgeted as her friend watched her intently through the screen.

The tone on the blonde's voice made the brunette's eye soften, her voice more tentative as she spoke up, after a few moments of comfortable silence. "You're scared." She observed, the blonde hesitating before nodding. "Is it because of Eli-" The blonde cuts her off.

"I don't think so. Not anymore." She mutters, shaking her head.

"You really like him, don't you?"

"Yeah. I do."

_

She avoided him when she got to set, locking herself in her trailer until she was called. She wasn't alone, though. Having no idea what to do, with her heart hammering heavily in her chest, she texted a friend.

MESSAGE TO katie 😊:

sydney 😄:
can u help me with something?
i'm in my trailer btw

katie 😊:
sure 🙂

The brunette showed up a couple minutes later, knocking on the door softly. She smiled once Sydney opened the door, but as she saw her face, the smile dropped. "What's wrong?" She asked softly, as she walked inside.

Sydney quickly put her friend up to speed, the brunette listening attentively. She stayed silent until Sydney finished talking, the blonde pacing around the room as she talked, constantly running her hands through her hair. "I don't know what to do. My brother doesn't really seem to care, Thea keeps giving me shit about this, and I'm still scared." She shrugs, finally stopping to stand in front of her friend, who's sitting down on the couch. "What do you think I should do?" She asks, biting her lip.