18.

INSTAGRAM

realsydevans:  waiting for my main hoe, theavelardee (📷: chandlerriggs5)

realsydevans: waiting for my main hoe, theavelardee (📷: chandlerriggs5)

username1: SYEA SYEA SYEA SYEA

username2: MY BABIES ARE SEEING EACH OTHER AGAIN!!!!

username3: I CRY YESSSSSSSSSS

username4: CHANDNEY IS SO ALIVE THO I'M YODELING

theavelardee: ilyilyilyilyilyilyilyily

jax_kirbyy: welllll i'm coming too btw

theavelardee: no one cares bby jax_kirbyy

_

"Okay, she said she'd be here in ten minutes, it's already been twelve." Sydney states as she looks around the airport, Chandler chuckling from beside her.

She'd asked her brother to come to airport with her, but he rolled his eyes and said he didn't really care. "Four fifteen year olds to put up with, instead of two." He muttered under his breath, like they were the most annoying thing in the world to him... Sydney didn't really doubt that they were, actually.

So, she'd brought Chandler along. The two had always been attached by the hip, so he knew Sydney's friends, just like he knew his.

The two had actually been recognized by a fan who couldn't be older thirteen, but she surprisingly didn't freak out. Just took a picture and said she really liked the show.

"Calm down. You haven't seen her in what, a month?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

She turned to him incredulously. "I hang out with her nearly every day back in LA. And I grew up with Jax... Besides, who are you to talk?" She asks, a playful tone taking over her voice. "You're worse than I'm being when I land. Or are you forgetting you spamming me-" He cuts her off.

"Yeah, okay, that's different." He says. She thinks about asking what he means, but she knows. She feels herself blush a little, and she goes back to trying to find the brunette and her childhood friend.

She starts typing furiously on her phone, asking Thea and Jax where they are in their group chat, when she hears a shriek. She looks up to see a head of brown hair running towards her, and she's barely able to take two steps forward when she's tackled in a hug. "Oh my god, I missed you so much!" Thea basically screams. A lot of people are turning their way, but that's just what happens when you're with Thea Velarde.

"I missed you, too." Sydney laughs as the two pull away, before she turns to face Jax. She doesn't even say anything, instead throwing herself on the boy, arms around his neck as she hugs him.

"Hey, Sydney." He laughs, hugging her back.

After they pull away, Sydney reflexively takes a few steps back and toward Chandler. "You're acting like you haven't seen each other in years." He jokes, the blonde rolling her eyes but smiling.

Thea smiles before her eyes widen slightly as she looks at the two. "It's only been a month, but we have a lot to catch up on." She says, Jax nodding as he follows her gaze.