46.

INSTAGRAM DIRECT MESSAGES: chandlerriggs5 AND realsydevans

chandlerriggs5:
syd
can we talk?

seen by realsydevans

chandlerriggs5:
ok at least you haven't blocked me here.
i'm sorry.

realsydevans:
you're... fucking kidding me, right?
like this is a joke?
i'm on punk'd or something, right?

chandlerriggs5:
no, i'm not kidding.
you deserve an apology

realsydevans:
oh i deserve much more than just some fucking half-assed apology, chandler
what the actual fuck are you on?
do you think you can just drop me like that, flip your hair a couple times and we're good?
fuck off, jesus christ

chandlerriggs5:
syd, let me explain

realsydevans:
give me one fucking reason i should?
the show's gonna be fucking awful to film but i can do my best to ignore you.
i can still do my job.
so that's not on the line here. you're not ruining that for me.
professionally, i still have to be around you, give me one fucking reason to not cut you out of my personal life.

chandlerriggs5:
i can't. i honestly can't.
you should probably do it.
i mean, you want to, you blocked my number
you deserve better than me, i'm a fucking idiot

realsydevans:
what happened to you?
how did you go from "i don't want you" to "let me explain" in .3 seconds?

chandlerriggs5:
so can i explain?

realsydevans:
honestly i shouldn't let you
you couldn't even think of an excuse for me to let you explain
but i have a reason

chandlerriggs5:
what's that

realsydevans:
i'm really fucking miserable right now
so get to typing

chandlerriggs5:
can i call you?
maybe FaceTime?
i miss your face

seen by realsydevans

_

"Let's do this shit quickly, I've got to go get ready." Was the first thing Sydney said when Chandler picked up her call. Her golden hair fell in damp ringlets around her face, which was slightly red and make-up free. He could see her bed frame behind her, a background familiar to him from their many previous FaceTime and Skype calls while she's away in Los Angeles.

"Where are you going?" Chandler asked with interest showing through his tone. Sydney narrowed her eyes at the camera, looking somewhere in the confinements of her room before getting up from her bed where she was sitting. She carried her phone to her vanity, setting it against a couple eyeshadow palettes so he could see her as she sat down.

"Some event. Gonna talk to people I don't wanna talk to and promote my album, even though all I wanna do is stay at home and watch 'The Lion King'. But I can't, because... Well, my manager will yell at me." She explained, her voice dry. "So, you're gonna sit there and talk. And I'm gonna do my makeup because you chose a bad fucking day to apologize."

As her fingers chose which foundation to put on her face, Chandler chuckled. "So, I'm fighting for your undivided attention with eyeliner?" He questioned, trying to bring some light to the tension-filled call.