23.

As he sees Sydney typing furiously on her phone, Chandler arches an eyebrow. "Everything okay?" He asks, making her eyes snap upward.

She nods, a smile on her face. "Yeah, it's just- I'm just talking to my manager. It's cool." She shrugs, making him nod. Not too long after, the blonde gets called to film, leaving Chandler in her trailer, her phone next to him.

He goes on Twitter for a while, but his attention's averted when hears a ding. He involuntarily looks at the notification on the phone next to him. Normally, he would've just gone back to what he was doing and minded his own business, but as the phone dings yet again and again, he can't help but be a little more than intrigued.

cheating stalker:
always knew he had a thing for u tbh

He nearly chuckles to himself at the name, but the text makes his stomach turn slightly. Why the hell is Elijah texting Syd? And why about me?, are the questions running through his mind.

He keeps himself from opening the messages, knowing he really, really shouldn't, but he lets his eyes skim the other notifications. Chandler's face falls even further.

cheating stalker:
guess he only got you when u got desperate

cheating stalker:
honestly you're better off getting back together with me

He knows it's not true. That Elijah just wants to rile Sydney up. But that doesn't keep him from being angry. It's more self esteem issues than anything else, but he can't shake the anger that envelops him.

When Sydney comes back into the trailer after filming her last scene, she grabs her phone, reading over the texts, answering them and ending up blocking the number. "You're that annoyed at your manager?" Chandler asks, making Sydney's eyebrows raise her eyebrows at the annoyance in his tone.

Sydney dodges his question, nodding, not wanting to lie again. "You coming over?" She asks. For the past few days, he's hung out at Sydney and Axl's house for a while to hang out with Jaxon and Thea, who are gonna be going back to LA soon.

"Not today." He mutters, his tone still bitter, before he gets up. Sydney steps in front of him as he tries to beeline for the door, stopping him in his tracks.

"You okay?" She asks, her tone soft, but her eyes holding a silent warning for him to thread lightly despite her simple question.

Instead, he rolls his eyes, finally not being cryptic. "I don't know, why don't you ask Elijah?" He asks back, making the blonde's eyes widen. "He was blowing up your phone while you were filming." He explains, his tone accusatory.

"So, you're going through my phone now?" Sydney questions back, narrowing her eyes as she crosses her arms.

"I didn't go through your phone. I just saw the notifications." He mutters back, making her scoff.

"Okay, yeah, he texted me, so what?" She shrugs, genuinely not understanding his problem with the situation.

An issue Sydney's always had is she's too temperamental. Too hot headed. She's always gotten way too heated during arguments, which leads her to say blunt things she later regrets. And now is no exception.

Still mad about his snooping, and already being shaken up from Elijah's texts, the girl blurts out. "We're not dating, remember?"

Chandler's face falls. "So, just because of that, you're gonna go back to that piece of-" He cuts himself off, sighing as he runs his hands down his face. "Whatever." He mumbles under his breath, lightly pushing past her.

"Chandler," Sydney tries to call out, but he walks away, a small 'I've gotta go.' thrown over his shoulder.

_

dramaaaaaaaaa(tic beans)