4 ; CAUGHT

4 ; CAUGHT

"And the girl in the corner,
Who's everyone's woman,

She could kill you with
The wink of her eye."

"you're coming with me." "like hell i am," i yell, squirming in the firm grasp of the handcuffs on my wrists. a police officer put his hand on his gun, and i roll my eyes. "what do you think that's gonna do to me? i'm immortal, bitch." i say before recoiling, my feet bouncing up and knocking the officer in front of me away by the heels of my feet. now, the officer behind me pushed me roughly onto the hood of the cop car.

"oh, i like it rough," i say sarcastically, causing him to twist my hands to shut me up. "ow!" i say, adjusting my face uncomfortably on the white metal hood. after a couple more seconds of sitting like that, two more calloused hands pulled me up, opened up the back door of the car, and slung me in.

"hey, wait! i'm sorry, okay?!" the door slammed mercilessly in my face, and an officer, possibly in his mid-30s, came and hopped into the driver's seat about a minute later. i raised a perfectly curved eyebrow, tilting my head up as I stared at him through the rearview mirror. "hello, handsome." i say, sitting up towards the bars that were separating him from me.

i threw him a wink through the rearview mirror, and he nervously cleared his throat, looking away from my leering gaze as he tried to fight it. "what's your name?" i ask, and he grunts. "that's none of your business. sit back and behave." he spoke, and i giggled. "yes, officer. i'll be a good girl, but only for you." at that, i hear him swallow hard, knowing the temptation was gnawing at him. i smirk lightly, sitting back in my seat, but never taking my eyes off of him.

"seriously, babe. what's your name? i don't want to keep calling you 'hot police officer' in my mind the whole time we're together." i say, and his mouth opens, but he quickly closes it. "ah, come on. tell me your name." i say, leaning forwards again, my mouth resting just behind his ear. my breath could be felt on his ear, i know that for sure. he tensed, letting out a sigh before letting the name rip from his tongue.

"dean," he replied, biting down on his tongue after he did so. i smiled. "a hot name for a hot guy. say, won't you come back here and sit with me, eh? a girl can get pretty lonely." i say, and a chuckle ripples through him. "not happenin', lady." he said, and i huff, sitting back in my chair uncomfortably as my hands were bonded tightly under my legs.

another cop hopped into the passenger's seat and dean turned the key in the ignition, roaring the car to life. i watched the messy bar exit my vision as i shook my head to myself. my powers are getting weaker, i'm losing my persuasion, and it sucks so much ass.

"what were you doing in with that bar fight, young lady?" the older cop asked, and i rolled my eyes. "because i was bored." "that doesn't explain how a broken glass shard got embedded into someone's neck." he argued, and i sighed again. "the asshole had it coming." i say with a shrug, and the officer shook his head. i was soon thrown into a small jail cell, and i sigh.

"feels like home," i mutter under my breath, walking up to the black bars, wrapping my skinny fingers around them as i make eyes at dean, who looks away from me rather quickly. i'm determined to get that bitch to crack.

minutes later, dean was keeping watch at the desk, his legs up on the table as he watched me intently. i felt his eyes on me, but he didn't know that. i stand from the metal cot that i sat on, walking over to the bars once more. "so, dean," i start, and he raises an eyebrow at me. "inmate," he greets back, and i send him a choppy laugh.

"hilarious," i comment, but not too bitterly. it would ruin my moment.

we were alone now, and i could at least get a little handsy this time if he came close enough. "come here, baby." i say through the bars directly at him, and he watches in interest as my tongue runs its way along one of the bars. he stands from his chair, shaking his head at me as he came closer. "you might have a disease now, sweetheart." he said, and i shrugged. "like i give a damn," i say, and once he's close enough, i reach my hand out towards him.

it grazes over his arm, and he tilts his head to the side, his jawline sharp enough to cut me, i'm sure of that. taking a step closer to my cell, he shakes his head. "you're quite the charmer, aren't you, miss?" "oh, baby, i can do much more than just charm you." i tolerate, my hand running along his suit, stopping around his belt. he didn't realize it, but my fingers grasped themselves around the set of cell keys on his pants, and before he could think, i grabbed the top of his suit, pulling his face to mine through the bars.

while my lips were interlocking with his, i placed the keys in my back pocket just as he pulled away from me for a breath of air. he shook his head, his green eyes watching my lips again. i used my pointer finger to tilt his head upwards, his eyes now locking onto mine. they flashed their fiery red, my signature move to show that someone was under my trance.

he seemed almost limp now as he was under my full control, and i smirked lightly. "walk back to the break room and take a breather, babydoll. you've had a long day." i say, and he nods, turning away and walking out of the room. i reach for the key from my back pocket, reaching through the bars and unlocking my cell. i sigh contentedly as i stepped out, looking around the room for some sort of escape.

and then i saw it.

the exit door, which called so lovingly to me, but a pair of car keys sitting on the table that yelled at me, screamed at me even, to be picked up. i smiled mischievously, snatching them up as i made my way out of the exit and into the mid-day sun.

the car was a cop car, and i sighed, thinking to myself, this'll do for now.

i hopped in, turning the key in the ignition, immediately pressing the gas and pulling out of the parking lot, turning on the blue lights just to make an excuse to cause mayhem.

1161 words