You're No Monster| Genesis x Reader

Genesis has been hiding in Banora and I was assigned to search for him.

"Why not Sephiroth or big brother(1)?"

"Angeal is busy training his 'puppy', while Sephiroth is on a day off."

They really spoil him too much.. But I can't judge, he is a hero.

"Fine, I'll do it.."

One reason I can't do so..

He's my crush..

----

Genesis has been found in Banora but was missing when he was assigned to go to Wutai with a lot 2nds and 3rds. It caused a huge desertion in SOLDIER.

I walked around Banora, admiring what Angeal called dumb apples, but was originally called 'Banora white'. but what has made me curious is the only tree that was separated from the rest. I reach for one apple.

"You know it's not wise to take apples that is owned by another, and not even asking permission before picking one."

A voice I haven't heard for quite long..

"Genesis..", I mumble and turn around, he was healthy

"Hello.. my fair angel.", he spoke, of course, in his poetic way.

"What happened, why are you here, you should be on Midgar already."

"I wished to but..",he raises his right hand, and with a swing to the right, black wing appear, but some feather flew out off place.

I was dazed

"I'm.. A monster.."

"No you're not..", I said, walking closer, but he raised his sword and point it at me.

He doesn't trust me...

I drop my (y/w)[2] to the ground and raised both of my hands, showing only my (f/c) gloves

"I won't hurt you, nor drag you back there.", I said, and he looks away, lowering his sword, while I lower my hands and walk to him.

"You're feathers.. they're beautiful..", I said, reaching to his feather and stroking it. Genesis looks at me with wide eyes, and his cheeks starts to burn as he watches me.

"What's wrong, are you sick?", I reach for his forehead, but he wasn't having any ailment.

"It's just.. no one has ever knew of this, only you and.. Hollander.."

"Holander?! Why team up with him?"

"He can cure me if I degrade!", he said

"What do you mean?"

"I am born with JENOVA cells, but I failed once as a normal child, but with Angeal's donation(3), I became this.. and once I betray Hollander, I'll degrade until I die!"

"If you degrade, it means you lack of JENOVA cells, and if you hold up with him, he'll just keep making copies and never to give the cells, if Angeal has those cells, then ask from him.. but that means.."

"Yes, he is like me.. he also has JENOVA cells, just as Hollander spoke.", he holds my hand and gives me a pleading look "Please... my princess.. be with me.. I had made one mistake and that is leaving SOLDIER, without you.. please come with me.",

"Genesis.."

"I love you.."

He loves me..?

"I guess the feeling is mutual, I love you too.."

He pulls my wrist to pull me closer and kisses me. It made me shock at first, but soon, I started to kiss back.

Soon we parted and breathed for air

"I've always wanted to ditch SOLDIER, for fun.. but now, I have a valid reason to.", I kissed him and he smiled

I agreed to him but Hollander didn't, I got a blood donation from myself since Angeal is my brother. When I gave it to him, he wasn't degrading anymore, he hid his wings for safety

~•~

• [1] Reader or (y/n) is Angeal's sister making her also valid to being JENOVA's perfect creation (as Hollander speaks)

•[2] (y/w) is your weapon

•[3] After the original animation ( the close to reality look) of the general trio fighting for fun at the training room (Sephiroth's backstory at mako reactor 5 with Zack). Genesis lost too much blood and needed a blood donation, Sephiroth wanted to give for it was his fault, but it was Angeal instead. In my cases, since Hollander failed on creating Genesis as a super human (or any other reason why doing so) and became a normal human instead, Angeal's blood donation may have triggered both the wing and the degrading process, meaning he still needs JENOVA cells,for being lack of it means either only body degrading or death.