Light Of Determination- Sephiroth x Reader

Man..

Fight scenes are hard..
How could u people give dis pear to me..
Also, I made a little mix up, sorry for that.

-sighs- alright.. Leggo!

For Rose99212

Enjoy!

Warning: This story contains excerpts From Final Fantasy- Advent Children. And Quotes from Undertale have been used. (forgive me for that. Undertale has always had a huge Impact on me, say DETERMINATION to those who feel me!!) And two or three songs from Steven Universe (I'm sorry.. Again..)
----

Remnants (specifically Kadaj) have their hands on their mother and has revived Sephiroth, who was fighting Cloud, a girl with (H/c) hair runs to the battlefield.

As the girl arrived at the battlefield, sounds of falling debree and clashing blades can be heard. She immediately summoned one of her swords and jumped to where the blonde legacy is.

"Cloud!", as the man heard his name called, he looked back, but Sephiroth emerged from the cloud of dust, his Masamune raised. (N) immediately raised her sword to block the incoming attack, the force pushed Sephiroth back, and (N) sent a barrage of slashes (and she was standing sideways the building), making Sephiroth jump off the falling the building, they soon settled on a sturdy building.

"I see my own Protege have been poisoned.. By these dullards..",this made (N) sharpen her glare

"I see Jenova truly made you think she- is your mother- But deep in the planet, your mother laid peacefully, in a cave where the most shiniest crystals glow.", the girl said poetically, as she stood in front of a panting, kneeling and wounded Cloud.

"What is it you cherished most, give me the pleasure of taking it away..", the silverette cooed.

You already took it.. And he's somewhere in that hate filled soul, I just can't find him anymore..

The girl grit her teeth, her hands gripping the hold of her sword, until she heard a voice

"Hey.. Calm down.."

"Zack..?"

"One of three former Shin-Ra workers that are sane, yes."

"You jerk. Leaving your second in command out to die.", she joked

"You once told me to calm, now look at you." , she immediately stood still and took a deep breath "You may be the boss, but you swore to live my legacy along Cloud."

"I know..", she growled

"Then what do you have to do?"

"Stay Determined"

"Atta girl, now end this fight. Don't tell me you need my help, you and Cloud got him once, this should be a cinch.", Cloud seems to get the cue and stood up. "Cloud.. (N).. You know what I told you.", the two nod

"We are your living legacy.", as if on cue, his guiding job was done and disappears.

"I pity you,", Cloud said and looked at the girl beside him, her eyes gleaming with Determination, she nodded and Cloud faced Sephiroth once more "Three not a thing I don't Cherish!", Cloud charges Sephiroth

Do it.. Only you can do it.. (N) thought. No matter how determined I am.. Only you can end this.. She then smiled. I'll have a normal chat with you, idiot Hero.