The (f/w) Weilding Girl - Various X Reader

It was supposedly a quiet travel to Wutai..

Until they encountered an unusually high leveled  boss monster.

"How on Gaia do we beat this..?", the young second class question

"I don't think this is a monster.. More of a demon..."

Then, the demon raises their clawed out paw and slammed it in front of the four, but they immediately dodged.

"How long do you think will we take this guy?", the 1st class mentor ask

They continued their disruptive conversation (Due to fighting the demon was included) and soon lost stamina to go further (Sephiroth wasn't obvious*)

"Were done."

——— !

Immidiately, a hooded girl (slashed, smacked, shot) the demon with their (f/w) appeared in the corner of their eyes.

Trust me, this is the first time they had shut up.

Seeing a person with such speed (faster than Sephiroth) that wasn't from ShinRa is somehow hard to find.

"What are you four staring at? Leave! Hurry!", the girl said, beneath her (f/c) hood shows annoyance.

The four men complies immediately and runs back to the closest village.

The girl looked at the demon. A (f/c) aura brightening around her in the (suddenly) darkened scenery.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS UP??"

————
*megalovania intensifies*

I hope you understood my reference

*Face it guys, we know Sephy's a good'ol stone faced bastard who needs love.