She Remains Aside- Various x Reader

I'm back in pink!!

This is for our main four, minus Cloud.

Warning: This story contains an OC, and an unexpected lines from a musical. No likey, then leavy!

- • -

The Generals (+ Zack)were summoned by the director himself to go to a village after a distress call that shook the company.

A new type of monster just risen from the center of the village, almost slaughtering all of its citizens, and it needs immediate help.

For some reason, Lazard got a hand of two of the best hunters in all of Gaia.

Amelia Valentine and (N) (L/N).

As the four await beside the director, the door of the briefing room opens, and a sound of footsteps (wait that's only one, isn't it supposed to be two??) approaches.

"I'm sorry for being late, Mr. Lazard, we had something to take care of during the way here.", The girl with (H/C) hair said as she approached beside the director.

"... There was a demon approaching the helicopter and I had to do a little gravity to play to multitask on catching up with the chopper and executing the demon.", Another voice suddenly said.

The men's eyes looks at the girl leaning on the wall beside the door.

"Oh!", The (H/C) haired girl turned around and salutes to the SOLDIERs. "I am (N) (L/N)! 'Melia's friend and right hand gal! I am well known for using a (F/W) and a double to the team.", She introduced "I look forward to working with you."

The men nods and introduced one by one. But something's missing.

(N) turns to the side to scream at her friend "Melia, get your lazy butt here and introduce."

"I'm sorry.", She said and slowly approached the crowd. Her footsteps imperceptible to one's ear, even Sephiroth's "I am Amelia Valentine. I am known to be the leader of the Gaia Hunting Association, a strategist, and we'll know to use any material as a weapon. Forgive me if I was slouching. This issue of the demons have caused me my insomnia for a few days now..", she said.

"I'm sorry, but this mission must be done immediately.", Lazard said.

"I'll make do in the chopper..", she said and shrugs. "I have been specifically trained to stay awake even with only an hour or more of sleep, and the travel itself takes three. I'm more than good at that."

"I thought you weren't trained."

"As I said."

"Oh- wait, what?"

- • -

The travel, as she predicted, took three hours.

Meanwhile, Angeal was talking to Zack about the girls. Genesis was reading LOVELESS. Sephiroth was looking at a report about the mission. And the duo were both fast asleep, heads on top of each other.

Zack was suspicious to know how they became more famous than Sephiroth when he has a weapon and good looks.

"It's not the reputation, it's how they see the world.", Angeal said to his pupil, whom nodded.

"Like how?"

"That's for them to answer. I can't look at everyone so easily."

"But you can read me."

"Because you have nothing to hide to me."