His Legacy, Their Love- Cloud x Reader

The part two of Light Of Determination
This takes place by that five minute ending of Advent Children.

——

(N) was unconscious, can feel a warn hand on her forehead

"(N)?"

"Mom..?"

"Again..? That's the third today."

"I guess they're just fond of you."

"Well, this one's too big to adopt"

"Sorry bud, its seems.. You have no place here."

The two voices disappeared and her whole back suddenly felt something wet, lukewarm. She opens her eyes and saw Cloud, looking down at her with worry, and fear written in his eyes.

"Cloud..?", she looked around and saw everybody. She then looked back at him, but she was quickly pulled into a hug, she smiled and pats his spiked golden hair.

"You weren't breathing..", Cloud muttered through her battle body.

The girl then felt it again

Bravery..

Hope..

Love...

The girl looks at the church's entrance, Cloud following her gaze, he saw them too.

Aerith just stood up after watching the two bent down boys and at the door was a leaning Zack and Sephiroth.

"See? Everything is alright."

"Take care her, Cloud."

The lovers had left, leaving Sephiroth, who pushed himself off the edge of the door

"Cloud", the said boy looks at the man he just fought earlier, Now giving him a serene look "I leave her to you, you.. Must sustain her.. With the love I didn't get to give.. I love her.. Don't you?", Cloud nods "Then.. be my legacy.. Be the Man to give her love..",Sephiroth then turned and followed the two.

"My time has ended for this planet. I, thank you.. Love her for me.."

The two legacies stared at the door before at each other. (N) opens her mouth to speak, only to be interrupted with a kiss. Everyone (even Reno), cheered as he proclaimed his love.

The kiss was passionate, yet rough, somehow inexperienced, but they both enjoyed it.

Cloud then pulled away "Well, you heard the old man."

The girl giggled "Don't call him old, you guys are like 2-3 years away, while I'm here, former 1st class and the youngest. Even younger than you.", this shocked Cloud "Early bird always gets the worm."

The man chuckled and helped her up, he raised her bandaged arm and bathed it with water. The geostigma soon faded and she hugged the man in front of her.

"Alright people, Seventh Heaven  will be hosting a party!",Tifa announced, making everybody (once again) cheer.

"Yeah.."

"Everything's​ alright.."

"I'm not alone"

Well, enjoy this short one shot!

Requests is open!

Flood me with your requests!!