Sixth

"Your crazy you know that",Feldman told me.

When I got kicked out of class,I wandered around the school for awhile,then ended up idling in the girls bathroom until the bell rang.I decided that was the best choice to avoid a staff member walking up to me and asking where I belong or why I'm out to class.I just left the restroom.and the decent Corey just ran up to me.

"I'm crazy for what?",I asked.Corey and I started walking down the halls together.

"You already dragged so much attention to yourself on the first hour.with kids here gossip goes around quick.1/3 of the school is already talking about this morning."

"Honestly,I really don't care.i could handle myself,and I think it's time for that Corey kid to be stood up to.Honestly it looks like he's so accommodated with treating everyone like garbage."

Corey stops walking and squints his eyes at me in suspicion.Confused and interested in what he have to say next,I stop walking,too

"have you met him before or something?you guys seemed to recognize each other."

"Yea",I answer truthfully."last week I was walking in the park and he was playing a game.the ball hit me on the neck and I told him off after he didn't apologize."

"Was it that necessary..."he starts.i quickly interrupt him.

"Dude all I did was call him a asshole and he challenge me so I wasn't gonna back down!he said words and I said back."

He shrugs,and we both continue walking together."if you don't mind me asking,what's your name?"

"My name is Alana",I smile up at him.

"I'm Corey"he smiles back at me.I ignore the fact that I already knew who he was and just accept his introduction.

"You dig ok,Corey."I told him."hey,what do you have next?"

"I have calculus next."he tells me.I stop walking and pull out my schedule."wait-I have it too!what room?",I ask,getting all excited.I actually found a Person at this school I like,of course I'll be trilled to know I have a class with a friend.

"108"

"I guess I'm your new classmate",I say giggling.

As we walked,I catch Corey eyeing a girl as she walked by.When she passes us,he turns back to look at me to find me smirking at him,then starts
blushing.

"What's her name?"I questioned.

"Chyna McCauley."He answered.He says her name clear and proud;the word rolls off his tongue as if he's so familiar with it.

"When are you planning to ask her out?"

"I-I haven't finished planning it out yet"I laugh at him,and he blushes even more.

"You have to plan how to ask her out?"I exclaimed.

"Be quiet,would ya!?"Feldman whispered-shouted at me.I apologize,still laughing.

"Butt head "

"I'm not a butt head",Corey argued.

"Ah but your are,my friend,a butt head."Feldman looks at me and rolls his eyes.

Just then I see the other Corey walking another direction,and we have a little stare off until we both walk past each other.

Corey have been watching us both the whole time."wow"he laughs."you guys really don't like each other."

"Not at all"