seventh

3 weeks later.

6th period;

The sound of metal hitting the floor echoed in the room of my woodworking class.It seemed even louder since the person that dropped their tool was right next to me.

When everyone realized someone just dropped their bevel gauge,they quickly turn back to work;but I turned to look at the person next to me.

Chyna McCauley.

Her hair was crimped with high bangs,makeup-not too bold,but it totally looked good with what she was wearing- Vanderbilt light blue jeans,black converse star tech,and a neon pink t-shirt.

I bend down and picked up her gauge for her."Here you go,Chyna "I handed the gauge to her and she smiles warmly at me.

"Thank you.how'd you know my name?"

"Huh?",asked,getting confused.then I realized that Feldman told me,and I probably shouldn't have said her name without meeting her first.

She asks me again-"my name silly",she laughs."how you know?"

I decided to tell the truth.couldn't hurt right?"uh...Feldman told me."

Her eyes widen in shock,and my heart beats for Feldman's sake,I feel like I jeopardized his chances with her or I told her something I shouldn't have.

"Corey Feldman,he actually knows who I am!?"she exclaims.I look around the room to see who else have witnessed her outburst,but everyone around us seemed to occupied with what they are doing.

"Uh...yea.why are you so amped about it.?"

She pulls me a little to the right,which gives us a good enough distance from the other students,Mr.Cullyman to distracted to notice.She looks at me,with a serious face.

"Can you keep a secret?"she whispers to me.

"yes."I say,truthfully.i watch as she quickly scans the room,then look back at me.

"I kinda like Corey."

I gasp,then a big smile spreads across my face.Im happy for Feldman."Really?",I asked.

Chyna purses her lips and rolls her eyes at me"No shit,Sherlock "

I frown at her."Hey,fuck you Watson "We couldn't stare at one another for more than 20 seconds without bursting out with laughter.

I stop laughing,but instead,smile."hi,I'm Alana."

She smiles back at me."hi Alana.we should hang out sometime."

"That would be rad."

I walked into the lunchroom with Chyna,which was the most popular place to socialize at this school.

Chyna and I sit down at a table,and I see Chris walking up to us.Chris is a flamer I met last week-he's pretty chill and funny,but he gets made fun of a lot by the jocks and valley girls,along with the other flamers.

"Hey girl",Chris greets me and takes a seat across from Chyna and I.

"Hey",Chyna and I say in synchronization."what's up,"I add on.

"The dean wanted me to tell you that you have morning detention next week Monday for throwing Pepsi in Haim's face."Chris tells me,giggling.

I groan and Chyna gasps."you threw soda in his face!"Chyna exclaims.

"This morning,"Chris says adding on."that's so bitch'n.your my role model girl."

"UGGH shut up Chris."I whine.i really don't want to be at school so early in the morning.Chris ignores me and continue talking to Chyna.

" I was standing outside school with Alana this morning talking and Corey and his friends showed up.he started saying shit and Alana said shit back-but it was when he called her Mexican bitch that made her throw the soda in his face.Corey was pissed as hell.I guess he or his friends told"says Chris finishing,and Chyna makes an 'o' shape with her mouth.

"I'm not even fücking mexican."I whine."él puede chupar mi culo"

"Your such a badass",Chyna says,looking at me.i just smile at her."Chris,why next Monday morning?why not after school?"

"After school they are having some type of teachers meeting,"he says,picking his nails.

"Ugh...",I groan again.

Just then I see the two Corey's enter the lunchroom together,and I guess Chyna does also because she starts ruffling her hair until their a short distance from our table.I catch Haim staring at me as he starts walking our direction with Feldman and I couldn't help but roll my eyes.

They both reach by our table."Hey,Feldman."we all greet him,in sync.Haim furrows his eyebrows at me,specifically.

"I'm here too,you know."

I send him a fake smile."oh really,I haven't notice",I roll my eyes and stop smiling,turning my attention back to Feldman.

"So what's up?"

"nothing much.heard what happened this morning.nice",Corey grins at me,then reaches over the table to give me a high five.Chris and Chyna giggles,and I see Haim jaw dropped.

"Hey what the hell man,your suppose to be supporting me on this."

"I think Feldman goes for the right side in a situation",I smirked at Corey.He rolls his eyes at me,and we all laugh.

Something big in next chapter guys.