Chapter 7

Hi…

Presenting Chapter 7 which is dedicated to @xXredwolfXx, who is celebrating her birthday today:D

Pic on the side is of>>>

*****

“I wanted to eat her pain, take it into me and make it my own.”
― Ann Patchett, The Patron Saint of Liars

DUNCAN P.O.V

I ran as fast as my feet could take me. Sel was hurt and I knew she needed me. I just wanted to see her and make sure she is okay.

I am going to hunt and kill the person who hurt her but first I needed to make sure she was okay.

I met Vernon who was standing outside the club. “Where is she?” I asked him growling and he immediately took a step back.

“Alpha Granel has arrived and he is taking her to the doctor in his car”. Another thunderous growl escaped from my chest. I didn’t want anyone harming her. I needed to see her.

I ran ahead and Granel was carrying a very faint and unconscious Sel in his arms. “Give her to me” I growled and immediately took Sel from Granel holding her in my arms. “Call the doctor” I yelled and got inside the car placing Sel in my lap with her head resting against my chest.

She was stabbed in the chest, her heart missing by a few inches. Someone had already removed the knife but her blue dress was covered with her blood and she was bleeding continuously. I swear, I will fucking kill the person who dared to hurt her.

“Who removed her knife?” I asked with a growl.

“I did” Granel whispered and I growled. Didn’t the guy know the first aid treatment when you are stabbed?

“Why isn’t she healing?” I asked Granel who was driving the car. Raven and Tyson were also there in the car. Tyson repeatedly kept looking back at Sel while Raven was weeping silently beside me. Granel was driving beyond the speed limit holding the steering wheel tightly.

“Take this” Raven said handing me a small towel which I pressed against her wound. Within seconds the towel was covered with blood.

“Come on baby, wake up” I whispered to her and pushed a strand of her hair behind her ears after kissing her temples. She was sweating and it had me anxious.

“Did you call the doctor?” Tyson asked Granel.

“Yes. He is waiting for us in the house” he replied.

“Then drive faster” I snapped at Granel. I looked down at Sel whose breathing was very slow. “Please stay with me” I whispered to her and nestled my nose against her cheeks. “Please baby” I said again. My heart was beating rapidly in my chest and my wolf was pacing inside me. He wanted to kill the one who hurt her.