Chapter 8

Hi....

Here is chapter 8 which is dedicated to s_red_anime:)

Pic on the side is of Sel's wolf>>>>>

****

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” ―Lao Tzu

DUNCAN P.O.V

I stood there staring at the window for a whole minute in shock recalling her last words. She knew I was lying to her but then I didn’t want to tell her the truth either.

I rushed towards the window and immediately looked down to see Sel running out of the apartment gates, towards the woods. Shaking my head, I jumped out of the window and followed after her.

It was early in the morning and the sun had just begun to rise. Stopping in the middle of the woods, I sniffed her scent and followed her trail. I was running with full speed when I spotted Seline’s wolf ahead of me. Damn the girl was fast.

She was already miles apart from me. When she sensed my presence she growled and ran faster. I followed after her quickly. While following her, my gaze fell on her wolf. Her wolf was bigger in size compared to other females because she had Alpha blood in her. Her wolf was beige in color and beautiful, just like her. Her eyes were burning gold which suited her wolf perfectly.

“Seline stop” I told her but that just made her run faster. Growling I ran after again and caught up with her. In a flash I tackled her back. While trying to pry me off her back she twirled on the ground which forced her to land on her back with me on top.

“Urrgh... Get off me” Seline screamed after she shifted back. I would have if I didn’t realize that she was completely naked under me. I am a man after all and that is why my gaze travelled on her nude body underneath me. She was beautiful all over which made my wolf purr with desire. “Duncan” she screamed loudly near my ear which was enough to snap me out of my trance.

“What?” I asked her hoping that she couldn’t sense the croak in my voice.

“I said get off me” she repeated gritting her teeth while I smirked. She turned different shades of red within seconds when she saw me smirking. It displayed anger, shy, blush, furious.

“I like the view” I whispered cockily near her cheeks and she scowled.

“Duncan, please” she whispered that only added to my lust. I quickly got off her before she could sense how turned on I was. Using her hands she covered herself while I grinned. She threw a nasty growl at my direction but lowered her lashes.

“Don’t look” she snapped at me.

“I already did” I said removing my grey shirt and passing it to her which she yanked and wore quickly. I narrowed my gaze when she muttered a curse under her breath.

My shirt looked really good on her though it wasn’t fitting her slim figure. I absolutely loved it on her and wouldn’t mind her wearing my shirt ever. She looked hot. Seline cleared her throat while my eyes were roaming all over her body. I tried my best to look away and not stare long at her beautiful breasts but the girl was a temptress.

I looked up only to see Sel standing up from the ground and walking towards the small stream in the middle of the woods. Kneeling on the bank, she caught a handful of water and splashed it on her face.

“Why did you follow me?” she asked harshly turning to face me. I smirked when her eyes turned gold while she was checking me out. Her eyes didn’t match her tone.