Representation

Representation. The meaning of this word is, speaking or acting on the behalf of someone . So why is this apart of government? Representation is a big part of government as we have senators in parliament who speak of our communities and social needs. One of our senators is Kim Carr. He represents Victoria in the labor party just like Jacinta Collins who also represents us in the labor party as well. But why do we need representatives for each state? Well here's an example...........

We have Angel as our junior school council representative and why do we have her? She takes our ideas to the meetings the junior school council and they get notified and get taken to Ms Clark . So it's not the whole class coming up with an idea and then we have a lot of people talking over each other. That's why we have our neighborhood council and those issues are taken to Victoria's parliament and are taken to the senators to solve or have ideas to be shown to our state. This could be ideas for a new suburb or issues so to speak like to much rubbish around but if it is not to worry some it doesn't get taken up to Victoria's parliament. This is why we have representatives in Government and Parliament House. So this doesn't become resolved in conflict. This only works if we trust our senators and our council to make sure our point gets across. So yes, Representation is the most important work in parliament.

Intergrated studies- parliament  250-500 word essay