Chapter One: Birthday Necklace

Dipper's P.O.V.

Everyone had finish singing happy birthday to Me and Mabel, now it was time for our presents. We were now ten years old. Our mom handed me a small blue box and Mabel got a small pink box. I opened mine and found a necklace, it had a yellow triangle with a closed eye. I opened the metal clamp and put the necklace around my neck. Mabel opened hers and got a necklace, it had a small black and white terrier. We finished opening our presents and the party ended shortly after. I ran up the stairs and went in my room. I through on my pjs which were just shorts and no shirt. I then fell a sleep. I woke up at about midnight with a warm sensation around my neck. A looked at my necklace and it had a faint yellow glow. I smiled it was comforting. It helped me get back to sleep.

Three years later.....

Bill Cypher had been sent back to the mind scape about a year ago we were happy, we were safe. I played with the necklace I had since I had turned ten.
"Dipper..." Ford called for me, I came bounding down the stairs. "Can I see that necklace of yours?" The charm on my necklace was tucked under my shirt. I undid the metal clamp and handed it to my uncle Ford.
"Why do you need it? It's really important to me...."
"Well Dipper, sorry to say but this necklace is incredibly dangerous! It has a way to summon Bill....." I glared at him.
"You act like I'm going to summon him...."
"I don't care it's still dangerous!" I took my necklace from his hands.
"Like I said, 'You act like I'm going to summon him' well I'm not!" I stomped back in to my room, slamming the door behind me. I put my necklace back on. I heard footsteps come up the stairs. The door opened slowly.
"Dipper I'm sorry..." I ignored him. "Dipper I know you know you won't I just wanted what's best for you...."
"Well apparently, you don't care about my feelings...." I pushed past him and ran downstairs, leaving through the front door. I ran to the woods. I looked behind me to make sure no one followed me. I leaned up against a tree and sat down. I sighed. Why don't you trust me Uncle Ford. I looked back down at my necklace. It started to glow yellow again like it did when I was ten.
"What the?" I took it off and set it next to me. I put my head in my hands. My necklace was a bright yellow, the light was blinding. I covered my eyes. When the light disappeared I saw someone I haven't seen in a year.....