Chapter Three: Please?

Dipper's P.O.V.

I opened the front door to the shack. I looked in the living room and saw Uncle Ford and Grunkle Stan talking. They stopped when they heard the door close behind me.
"Dipper! Your In big trouble, Ford told me what happened!" Stan walked up to me and slapped me five times. I rubbed my cheek. Shoot, Bill I know you can read my mind please stay calm.... I felt my neck get hot, I took off my necklace and set it down on the floor. I sighed as I did.
"Dipper what are you--" Bill appeared behind me and held me back with his cane, he looked like he was in his twenties. He wasn't his golden color he was red with anger. I turned to Bill.
"Bill please..." He grabbed my shoulders and we teleported to my room. Luckily Mabel wasn't staying in Gravity Fall that summer.  He examined my face over and over. "Bill...."
"I don't want to hear it Pinetree....He hurt you...."
"Just calm down please..." He turned back to his calm gold color.
"Pinetree are you ok?"
"Yeah it was just a slap...."
"No it was five slaps..."
"Does it matter?"
"Yes it matters! I'm your Guardian!" He started to turn red again.
"Bill, please....." He smiled at me and pulled me in for a hug.
"If I wasn't your Guardian I would have torn this town to shreds...."
"Then I'm glad your my Guardian......" I chuckled lightly.
"Look at me... Please..." He grabbed my chin and looked me in the eye.